Mickeys Very Scary Halloween Party?

How does this work? Do they close the park to only those with tix…?

ok got name wrong but you know what i mean

park tix and event tix - do I need both?

Yes, the park is only open to people with tickets. the CMs try to sweep the park at 7 and guide anyone who doesn’t have a wristband to the front gate. You have to show your wristband to get on the rides.

ok, so we can go in the morning and buy our tix and they wont kick me out…i was told I would get kicked out and have to buy another park tix to get in and event tix…

or does the event tix act as the park tix for that time.

Basically, am I going to have to buy an event tix and park tix no MATTER what…and if I do will they run me out of the park and make me buy another park tix?

Sounds crazy but this is what i am being told

Mickey’s Very Scary Halloween Party?
Sounds interesting actually. Done right, it can easily top Universal and BG.

IF you want to be in the park before 4 pm you will need a park ticket. If you only want to go to the party you can get in the park on the party ticket starting at 4 pm. You do not need a regular park ticket and a party ticket just to go to the party.

[QUOTE=dadofthree;1119078]ok, so we can go in the morning and buy our tix and they wont kick me out…i was told I would get kicked out and have to buy another park tix to get in and event tix…

or does the event tix act as the park tix for that time.

Basically, am I going to have to buy an event tix and park tix no MATTER what…and if I do will they run me out of the park and make me buy another park tix?

Sounds crazy but this is what i am being told[/QUOTE]

If you have a day ticket, a multi day, or an annual pass, you can be in the park from rope drop until 7 PM when you (politely) WILL BE KICKED OUT if you don’t have a wristband for the hard ticket event.
On the other hand, if all you have is a ticket to the hard ticket event that starts at 7 PM, you will be allowed to enter the park up to three hours early, 4 PM.

One does not equal the other.

If you have a day ticket or an AP AND a ticket for that night’s event, at some point between 4 PM and 7 PM you’re going to have to go to City Hall and check in for the party so they can scan your ticket and give you a wrist band.
This is the only way that you will stay in the MK from the 9 AM rope drop until the party ends at midnight.

Actually, it’s much worse than that.
Starting around 6:30, they start herding day guests out of the lands and into the hub and Main Street. From 6:30-6:45 until 8:00 PM CMs will physically bar you from entering any of the lands via the spokes from the hub.
From 7 PM until say 8-8:30, CMs circulate in the hub checking wristbands and eject (politely) guests without the proper wristband.
At 7 PM, day guests are herded out of the Main Street shops to the exit and exiting guests are not allowed in any Main Street shops. They must leave.