Mickeysgirlz "Ahhh I needed that" TR

Having not been back to WDW since May (trust me that’s a long time for a FL passholder :blush:)

The girlz and I REALLY needed a Disney trip.

This one did NOT disappoint! :wub:

We had great weather, great fun and we got to meet a couple of MB friends!

So here we gooooooo . . .

[CENTER]Cast

Me
DD8
DD4
Grandma
Grandpa[/CENTER]

wheeeeee trip report!!! Can’t wait to read it!!! :happy:

I am resizing the pics and putting them in order . . . we were only there 4 days and we managed to take OVER 500 pics! :confused: WOW a record for us!!

yea! I need a good trip report!

OH MY GOSH, I am soooo excited for this!!!

Wow, that is a whole lotta pictures!! Can’t wait to see them, and hear about your trip!

Well I won’t be able to start tonight after all . . . BUT, I’ll leave you with this . . .

When we arrived (Oct 31st) the place was buzzing with a rumor that Johnny Depp was going to make an ACTUAL appearance in the Halloween Parade, dressed as who else but CAPT. JACK SPARROW.

We met up with Val and Princess Alyssa . . . and Val and I are CONVINCED it is him . . . but you’ll have to wait to see the picture to decide for yourself!! :laugh:

'til tomorrow . . . :heart:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;899960]Well I won’t be able to start tonight after all . . . BUT, I’ll leave you with this . . .

When we arrived (Oct 31st) the place was buzzing with a rumor that Johnny Depp was going to make an ACTUAL appearance in the Halloween Parade, dressed as who else but CAPT. JACK SPARROW.

We met up with Val and Princess Alyssa . . . and Val and I are CONVINCED it is him . . . but you’ll have to wait to see the picture to decide for yourself!! :laugh:

'til tomorrow . . . :heart:[/QUOTE]

I will be waiting :biggrin:

Yay!!! I need a TR right about now. Having SERIOUS Withdrawal these days!!!

Can’t wait to see the pics. Wow, 500 huh. And I thought I took a lot of pics.

Welcome Home!!!

Can’t wait to read all about it!!! YIPEE!!! Lot’s of pics too!!!

Yeah!! A TR!! Can’t wait for more!!

WHAT??? Jonny Depp!!! OMG!!! I wish I were there!! I :heart: him!!!

What do you mean we have to wait until tomorrow? I don’t wanna wait that long :pinch:

Hurry back! I can’t wait!

I can’t wait to hear more!

Hey!! Get back here!! I want to hear more!! And check out that picture too!!!

Where are you??? Can’t wait to read this TR. Having Johnny Depp possibly playing Captn Jack on the pirates float…just the thought is AWESOME!

I cannot wait to hear more. I can’t believe you left us with the Johnny Depp CLIFF HANGER!!! TORTURE!!!

Where oh where has this TR gone? We are impatiently waiting.

Sorry guys, I woke up not feeling too well!

It was all those Jersey folks at WDW (It was JERSEY WEEK) hacking away with their colds!! :laugh:

I promise I will start this soon . . . :heart: