Dates: Nov. 5-8

Cast:
Me
Mom (turned 65 this trip - shhh she’d kill me if she knew I told) :laugh:
Dad
DD9 (turned 10 this trip)
DD5

Resort: CSR (heavenly) :wub:

I have a few minutes before I’m off to our GS meeting, so I thought I’d get started on this.

We left for WDW right after school on Thursday. The drive up was quick (2.5 hours) and we pulled into CSR around 6:30pm.

I have to say I :heart::heart::heart: online check in. We bypassed the lines, walked up to the counter, all our stuff was READY-TO-GO, including all the requests I had made-adjoining rooms and they had even put the BIRTHDAY buttons right in the package. :happy: Mom and DD10 share the same birthday 11/7! :heart:

We headed into the gift shop to check out the new merchandise, and then down to the pepper market for some DINNER!!

[attach]46960[/attach]

[attach]46961[/attach]

[attach]46962[/attach]

[attach]46963[/attach]

[attach]46964[/attach]

After a little shopping, dinner at the AWESOME Pepper Market and a few photo ops around the resort we headed off to our NEWLY refurbished room!

I know a lot of you don’t care for CSR because of it’s size and the possibility of there being a convention there, but I’m telling you TRY IT AGAIN!!

The room refurb is TOO. DIE. FOR!

The queen size pillow top beds are heavenly, the fluffy white duvets are so comfy and the pillows were perfect! The rooms are redone in soft blues and white with dark wood . . . it was beautiful and relaxing. (Hint: the hairdryers are NO LONGER on the wall, they are in a little bag that hangs in the closet!):laugh:

The grounds are also so pretty at this resort, and the pool the kids just :heart:!

Awww, cute pics so far! I used to love CSR, the Pepper Market is great!

[attach]46965[/attach]

[attach]46966[/attach]

[attach]46967[/attach]

[attach]46968[/attach]

[attach]46969[/attach]

oh great your trip report is here. 11-7- is a great date. It is my anniversary :closedeye

I would try that resort if it had a boat to DTD. that’s one of the things that keep us at POR

GORGEOUS refurbed rooms!! WOW! That’s NOT the Coronado I remember!

[attach]46970[/attach]

[attach]46971[/attach]

[attach]46972[/attach]

[attach]46973[/attach]

[attach]46974[/attach]

I know aren’t they fab!! The beds were so comfortable, I would get in at night and not want to get out in the am! :laugh::laugh:

They got smart this time. There are sliding doors to give privacy to the sink area, not just a flimsy curtain AND they put a desk with lots of PLUGS and your internet port right on the desk!

[QUOTE=Dopey;1004315]oh great your trip report is here. 11-7- is a great date. It is my anniversary :closedeye

I would try that resort if it had a boat to DTD. that’s one of the things that keep us at POR[/QUOTE]

Happy Anniversary!! :heart:

“Hidden” Mickeys were everywhere . . . my DDs :heart: that! :happy:

So this first night we kinda shopped, ate and then took a LONG walk around the resort, we were in bed by 10pm ready for our first full day on Friday! YAY!

(I’ll be back tonight . . . off to our GS meeting!)

Get pixs - I never tried CSR but it looks great - must put it on my list.

Enjoy!!

Last time we stayed at CSR was 2004…those rooms are beautiful…maybe we’ll give it another try some day.

Beautiful room! Your girls are too cute, I love the pic of DD peaking around the door.

I can’t wait to read the rest of your TR.

I’m sold. I’ll stay there. The rooms look awesome!!

Now that’s what I call a re-furb! What an amazing job they did. Those rooms look awesome now!

Your mom is definitely a young 65!

[QUOTE=lovemysons;1004352]Now that’s what I call a re-furb! What an amazing job they did. Those rooms look awesome now!

Your mom is definitely a young 65![/QUOTE]

I’ll tell her you said that you will make her day! :happy:

TRY CSR if you haven’t . . . Disney has done a WONDERFUL job. And I love that it has Queen size beds!!

Next day we headed to breakfast around 9am (being with my folks, they move a little slower in the am - but then again, we don’t do crazy Disney anymore, we are way relaxed!) and we headed to breakfast. The weather was AWESOME. Cool breeze, high 70s PERFECT!!

The TWO birthday girls!

I received birthday wishes via my BB, it was the Dapper Dans singing “Happy Birthday!”