Fireworks Dessert Party
See Luxo Jr.
Meet Up! Characters
Dinner with Wishy and Erin
Hall of Presidents Passholder Preview
[B]
What We Accomplished:[/B]
Picnic in the Park (Review to follow)
Fireworks Dessert Party (Review and Pictures to follow)
No Luxo jr. (he was shorted out by the rain :frown:)
We Met the UP! Characters - ADORABLE! :heart:
Dinner with JUST Wishy and Dan at KONA which was a new one for us. (No Erin, her little one was sick) :frown:
Hall of Presidents Passholder Preview
(missed the last showing, and then never made it back to MK for the soft openings:pinch:-oh well next time!)
MAJOR PLUS: Got to Hang with Wishy at the BEAUTIFUL Kidani Village DVC Pool! :ph34r:
We also ate at Whispering Canyons for the first time too-breakfast!

[B]AND[/B]
found out where the closest QUICK MED place is AND that there is a FREE shuttle that will pick you up and drop you off! (no pictures of that! :pinch:) BUT, lots of details for you all to tuck in your EMERGENCY Disney file!:laugh:
[/CENTER]

Yea! I can’t wait to read more. I’m sad Erin didn’t make it to your dinner meet, I hope her little one is feeling better.

Sounds interesting can’t wait for more

Yay!! I’ve been checking back daily since I knew you were back for this one!! I cannot wait to hear about Wish and the Fireworks…and the Picnic…and the pool…and well the entire thing.

I love a good TR! Can’t wait to hear all about your trip!

Looking forward to your TR!!! Thanks for the pics too!!

Looking forward to your report…

ummmm…?

A TR thread w/out a report? What’s the diddleo, Smiddleo?

Yay! I’ve been anxious for this report, too. I hope nothing serious happened for you to have found out info about Disney emergency care on your trip! Can’t wait to see pictures and read all about it.

Can’t wait for your TR even if it is “Mini”!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;972840]found out where the closest QUICK MED place is AND that there is a FREE shuttle that will pick you up and drop you off! (no pictures of that! :pinch:) BUT, lots of details for you all to tuck in your EMERGENCY Disney file!:laugh:
[/CENTER][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Mickeysgirlz, I can’t wait to see the TR. It sounds like a good trip! Unfortunatly I’ve been to quick med at WDW (DD had double ear infections!) But they didn’t have a shuttle at the time. Always good to keep the emergency info up to date.

Don’t worry, it’s coming!! :happy:

I have 91 pictures to post too!! :happy:

But, it will be AFTER 3pm . . . I have a deadline today I have to meet! :glare:

Let me leave you with this, to hold you over::wub:

This was yummy chocolate cups, filled with vanilla cream
and a wafer thin white chocolate candy with the
“What will you Celebrate” loge imprinted on it! YUM!!!

Wow! Those look awesome! Can’t wait for tonight to hear/see more!! (Glad you figured out the picture thing, whew!

YUM!!!

omg, can’t wait for more!!! :happy:

but i cannot wait until later!!! guess i will have too…

Yay!! Another TR to read! can’t wait!!!:heart:

Looking forward to your TR. We will be on the road all day today, so I’ll have to wait until tomorrow to check it out, but I am really looking forward to it.

I am so excited!! I always look forward to your TR’s Jen :happy:

I can’t wait to read all about it.