Mid June Deals?

Sorry if this has been asked, but I can’t find any info.

Fil and mil are insane and wanting to take our 3 oldest, niece and themselves in mid June. I have to work and dh has to stay home w/ the toddlers while I cover for my absentee office manager. So I need info on any deals that may be coming out. The plan is:

4 adults, 2 kids, 3 nights/4 days with 2 rooms at POFQ in mid June, w/ PH tickets. (Fil would be willing to do a villa at Beach Club or somewhere in that area if the price is right. But they REALLY like POFQ and chose here for now.)

Any thoughts? Deals? I’ve slacked on staying on top of these things since our trip for all 10 of us was canceled in February when I found out I had to cover the office at work.

Thanks!

PS-I’m totally jealous of my 3 older kids. sigh:crying:

Here are the current summer “deals”:

Offer Details:
For stays most nights June 15 – Aug. 13, 2011:

•Save 25% at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and Disney’s Polynesian Resort
•Save 30% at other select Disney Deluxe Resorts
•Save 30% at select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts

Yeah I saw those…hmmm…

Dh and I are trying to talk them out of the trip. 1.) they really don’t need to spend $3k and be dragged all over WDW by 4 kids when they’re in their mid 60’s in mid June in Fl. 2.) we wanted to go too. lol.

Since the trip had originally been canceled I was planning on going when Fantasyland was finished. Since by then my 4 yr old would be tall enough and old enough for more rides.

If I can’t find any deals maybe he’ll cancel the whole thought and go back to Sea World for a day or 2 as a plan.

Thanks Buzz, I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing anything.

No problem. If you have any other questions feel free to message me. (I don’t always make it back to the threads).

I know what you mean about wanting to go! I would be mighty jealous if part of my family went without me!

Oops, sorry… I forgot to look specifically at BCV. I will see if that is one of the “select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.”