Miley Cyrus injured her uvula

Miley is sounding a little hoarse today as she injured her uvula on a piece of chicken. She explaines it with her sister in her You Tube video.

YouTube - MileyWorld - Lesson For The Day

Anyone know how long it takes for a uvula to heal? Will there be any permanen damage?

I hope Miley feels better soon.

Interesting explanation on how she injured it… :blink: Didn’t know a person could do that.

Well I have to say I didn’t know what a ‘uvula’ was! so I did learn something today…

I didn’t either. Why does she always acts so silly on her You tube videos?

maybe because she is 16? Of course, we never acted like that…

Maybe. Did you see her on Ellen? She was asked about her “friend” Justin and she got all silly and giggly.

I like her silliness. My daughter is silly like that and it’s refreshing that they don’t have to be all “OMG, I am so pretty and perfect” and just let it rock, ya know?

She is obnoxious but show me a preteen/teenager who isn’t? :wub:

I hope she feels better soon!

[QUOTE=Erin;923957]I like her silliness. My daughter is silly like that and it’s refreshing that they don’t have to be all “OMG, I am so pretty and perfect” and just let it rock, ya know?

I hope she feels better soon![/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly. I like how she’s silly and 16 and fun…so glad she doens’t act like she’s 30.

[QUOTE=Erin;923957]I like her silliness. My daughter is silly like that and it’s refreshing that they don’t have to be all “OMG, I am so pretty and perfect” and just let it rock, ya know?

I hope she feels better soon![/QUOTE]

Good point, it is refreshing to see a teenager act like a teenager. We are Miley fans here.

Well there you go, Miley did the right thing then. :laugh:

i love Miley. I wonder how many sisters she has and if they do anything such as acting

I think she has two. One older named Brandi who is her 1/2 sister, seen in the video with her. Also one younger named Noah who would love to act and sing when she gets older.

She also has one older step brother named Trace and a younger brother named Braison.

Her mother Tish had Brandi and Trace before she met and married Billy Ray.

[QUOTE=timkelmom;924083]I think she has two. One older named Brandi who is her 1/2 sister, seen in the video with her. Also one younger named Noah who would love to act and sing when she gets older.

She also has one older step brother named Trace and a younger brother named Braison.

Her mother Tish had Brandi and Trace before she met and married Billy Ray.[/QUOTE]

Trace is the one in the band Metro Station.

Hmmm… I’ve never heard of anyone injuring their Uvula either, but it should be pretty fast healing. The mouth and throat are very vascular bringing lots of blood to the area with all of those of those good healing properties like white blood cells and such.

I wish her a fast recovery!!

I believe her younger sister Noah was in a couple of episodes of Hannah Montana

Lol sorry…just the title of this thread made me laugh! :laugh:

I hope she heals soon - mouth/throat injuries really stink.

Yep, that’s him.

You are correct, she was.

OMG. A bit of reading dyslexia on my part. When first I read this, I thought it said she injured something MUCH more personal than her throat!

:laugh::laugh:I don’t think you were the only one.