Mine Train

The mine train was my favorite ride as a kid and every time i go to Disneyland i take a photo or two of it(whats left of it) This time around i had my wife zoom in on the tunnel that goes over to Big Thunder and sure enough i saw something i never saw with my old camera, it looks like a flat bed car? After all these years a item i hadnt seen : ) last link.

double post, sorry

[QUOTE=BFG3dfx;1004817]The mine train was my favorite ride as a kid and every time i go to Disneyland i take a photo or two of it(whats left of it) This time around i had my wife zoom in on the tunnel that goes over to Big Thunder and sure enough i saw something i never saw with my old camera, it looks like a flat bed car? After all these years a item i hadnt seen : ) last link.
[/QUOTE]

Yup. They stuck it on what used to be Tom Sawyer Island…

Ty, seems like an odd thing to stick in there where it cant really be seen, Even more so when it sems they have gotten rid of the other mine trains. Do you have a pic of that on the island? I just cant remeber it.

Ive been trying to find out what has happened to the other two locomotives and about 20 something cars from this ride but there seems to be no info anywhere on the web as far as them being sold, in storage, scrapped, if anyone ever gets any insight please let me know. . . Just found this and i think its amazing model skillz YouTube - STNautilus’s Channel

Long live the mighty Mine Train.