Minnie and Mickey Birkenstock

I saw them on QVC this morning. I really like the blue ones.
Birki’s Mickey & Minnie Nautical Adj. Buckle Clogs - QVC.com

Those are sooo cute! I love Birks, I love Minnie and Mickey and I love nautical themes. Precious shoes!

Wow another person willing to fuel my shoe habit and my disney habit at the same time, lol!!! I love them they are so cute. I agree tho the blue ones are better!!!

Oh, I love them! Does anyone know if QVC ships to Canada? I’ve never tried to order through them before.
I hope I can get a pair!

[QUOTE=Mickey Mom;1029720]Oh, I love them! Does anyone know if QVC ships to Canada? I’ve never tried to order through them before.
I hope I can get a pair![/QUOTE]

Yes and they only have red left. :sad: I missed out.

*Canadian customers will receive their orders through the Canadian Post. In addition, we currently cannot ship the following types of items to Canada: perishable items, food, cosmetics, items weighing over 66 pounds, or items shipping directly from the manufacturer.

Oooo darn, I wanted the blue ones too. I found more Disney styles on the “Birkis” site yesterday but I’m having trouble finding where I can purchase them?

Thanks for the info for shipping to Canada! I’ve got a new shopping site now!

Very cute. If there was a fire, I’d save my Birkenstocks - but I don’t think I’m the M & M Birkenstock type…

Mickey Mom try Zappos.ca

So cute! Yes, shoes and Diseny all in one :eek: what could be better?
I also vote for the blue!

How 'bout these?

Birki’s Menorca Birko-Flor™ Disney | Women’s - Mickey & Minnie-Blue Strp - FREE SHIPPING at Onlineshoes.com

Just found this: Cute Disney Character Shoes

they are so cute