Missed mouse buzz

Hey everyone

It has been a while since I have been on here. The passed couple months has been rough but getting through it. However, during this time I have gone back to school to learn web design and computer languages. Anyways to make a long story short I figured since I’m at the park all the time that I would build a Disney world blog. Well today it went live ( now I only have a few posts up but soon are to follow as I am doing this on my spare time). If you would like check it out www.mouse-time.com. Don’t be too harsh as this is my first site that I build front the ground up by writing all the code myself. Thank you everyone and the page will get even better in the future.

It’s good to see you again. Good for you for going back to school. I’ll have to check out your blog, I love reading anything Disney.

…good job on your new blog…keep up the good work. :slight_smile:

Thank you

I still have a lot of work to do with school and the website but it will come together in time

All the best on your new venture! I clicked on the link and I am going to bookmark it when I finish this post :slight_smile:

Welcome back!