Missing Disney Cruise TRs

Ok there are a few folks that I think have taken some cruises in the past few months and have not done a Trip Report, or a picture report and I am chomping at the bit. Please give me something to take the edge off :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I’m one of the guilty! I will try to post some pictures soon!

I love the way you ‘outed’ the non-TR’s!- I’m looking forward to another TR too please:laugh:

Please do, you were actually on the Dream so I am looking to hear your thoughts since you have done some of the other ships also. Comparisons ets. Thanks!!!

I am guilty of this too! I was on the Wonder in December and didn’t write a trip report, we had a great time and it was COLD! Maybe I’ll start one this week!

I agree! I’ll confess - lately, I’ve been going to the DIS DCL forum to drool over cruise TRs. I’m addicted!!! But I’d much rather read about MBers I “know!” :happy:

Well… book one and let us know how it goes. It’s not like you have anything going on like college studies or something more important in your life.:laugh:

We’re booked on the Dream for January - I’d love feedback or pictures too! :happy:

We got back from our trip last night. I will try and put up some oictures asap.