Missing reservations?

I received my confirmation numbers over a week ago via email. Last night I was at the main site last night going through my trip plans and my ressies for LeChefs was absent. I was informed that if the reservations were not visible I could retrieve them ‘here’. So I clicked the link and entered my reservation number and was informed that it could not currently be accessed? Should I worry?

If you are concerned, call WDW DINE or the central reservations office and check.
If you have an e-mail of confirmation numbers and reservations, I’d take that e-mail with me when at WDW if you have not already straightened out your issue. If you show up with a printed confirmation showing that you have a reservation for that place and time, they can not refuse you.

Probably that the reservations aren’t linked.

You should be able to double check online by the dining reservation number or call WDW dining.

I just had the same experience. When I cut and pasted the numbers from the confirmation email it worked…

I would not worry. Take the numbers with you, and they can’t say no… I have had to do this before (can’t remember where}, and they honored it…

I emailed them (WDW.com) that night but haven’t heard back yet. I’ll check again in a few days and then I’ll just take the confirmation w/me and hope for the best.
Thanks.

I know they are redoing the disney website. Perhaps there was a glitch. I keep checking my reservations each day. Yesterday, they asked to do a survey just as I was logging in.

i’m taking my printed confirmation list with us just in case the same happens to us!

Call WDW Dine. This same thing happened to us for our March trip. The CM was able to get everything worked out. The ressies were not cancelled, they only no longer showed up on our itinerary. At lest verify tha they are still good.

I emailed them and I am quite surprised that I have not heard back. I received the obligatory “Thank You for contacting us. Please do not respond to this message…”

But no actual response yet. :confused:

I know from my son that disney had some IT problems …or should I say has some IT problems and hopefully it will fix itself soon…over the years I have had the same issue with multiple disney web sites…

[QUOTE=disney1;1039272]I emailed them and I am quite surprised that I have not heard back. I received the obligatory “Thank You for contacting us. Please do not respond to this message…”

But no actual response yet. :confused:[/QUOTE]

This is a standard msg sent letting you know the system has received your note.
You should hear sometime between 1 hour to 12 months.:laugh: I usually hear within 2-3 days.

my mother taught me that if you say 4-6 hours it was better to get it done in under 4 hours…never be late…and always stop and listen before talking…good advice …something our society seems to be lacking and it is not getting better ,I was out to breakfast this morning and a young boy decided to take a real fit,scrwaming and yelling at the top of his lungs,bothering anyone in a 2 mile radius and the parents did absolutley nothing …this went on for about 10 minutes and finally a person from another table got up and said something to the child,the parents still had no response ,that stopped the kid for about a minute and then he started again…later on the parents got up and left they spoke perfect english and never once said something to the child…now i am not a dcotor but from what I can see ,the child seemed normal except for his behavior …they just chose to let the rest of us suffer …

[QUOTE=disney1;1039272]I emailed them and I am quite surprised that I have not heard back. I received the obligatory “Thank You for contacting us. Please do not respond to this message…”

But no actual response yet. :confused:[/QUOTE]

my guess is that you are not alone
thus the delay