Mission to space orange or green

Isn’t there too options orange or green which one is weaker does anyone know which one is stronger(ive rode it in 2005 10 times loved it) can someone help me?:huh:

Green is the weaker version, and orange is the full-force original version. Hope that helps! :happy:

Though I’ve always kind of thought the original should have been called the green one. :blow: :blow: :blow: Catch my drift? :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:good point.

yeah i get it good point

Orange is the only way to go!

Only if your brave enough but, for people like me, the green side is the ONLLY way to go.

I’ve never ridden it at all.

What is the green side like exactly?

Green is the non spinning version and isn’t any worse than Star Tours. It’s just a moving base simulator. There are view screens that show the ride movie while the capsule is rocked back and forth to simulate space flight. There are some “interactive” moments where riders are “required” to “activate” various ship systems, climaxing in “manually” landing your ship on Mars.
Yellow is the spinning version where you will feel changes in gravitational forces. All other ride elements are the same as the green side.
However, even the yellow version is nowhere near as violent as when the ride first opened in 2004. It was tamed shortly after it opened and tamed after each of the incidents.
After the last incident, that is when the non spinning version was implemented.

Orange fun, Green not. But I’m a g-force junky after 20 yrs in the Navy.

i can only do the green side…my stomach cant handle the orange side.

I won’t even try the orange side- I don’t want to find out if I have a heart condition while at Epcot!!

I thought the green side was fun enough- no need to be spun!!

[QUOTE=johnkimv;938407]I won’t even try the orange side- I don’t want to find out if I have a heart condition while at Epcot!!

I thought the green side was fun enough- no need to be spun!![/QUOTE]

I totally agree. I tried the Orange side a few years back and:blow::blow::blow:. It was not easy for me. Last year I got on again,but this time I got on the green side. Wow, it was much better. Like Soundgod said, it is very much like Star tours.

It all depends. You said you rode it 10 times in 2005, well there was only one option for it back then and it was Orange. If you rode it and were fine than stick with orange. I rode “Orange” back when the attraction first opened and was fine with it. Tried Green on the next trip and to me it was lacking so re-rode it but on Orange and was much happier.

I can do Orange on an empty stomach. Green was “okay”, but I wouldn’t wait too long for it.

One “tip”… on our last trip the whole family did Green; my youngest daughter was tall enough to ride, but she was too short to see into the monitor. That struck me as being very strange. Maybe she has long legs/short torso? :confused:

Bruce

It’s not the spinning that bothers me, it’s the way that there are shoulder restraints, just barely enough room for four people, and the door closes and the screen comes closer to you. It’s a claustrophobic’s nightmare!

[QUOTE=brumcg;938436]I can do Orange on an empty stomach. Green was “okay”, but I wouldn’t wait too long for it.

One “tip”… on our last trip the whole family did Green; my youngest daughter was tall enough to ride, but she was too short to see into the monitor. That struck me as being very strange. Maybe she has long legs/short torso? :confused:

Bruce[/QUOTE]

We have done both sides many times. I personally will do Green if the Orange side is much longer (which it usually is) I truthfully don’t see that much of a difference where I would spend an extra 45 minutes in line

I haven’t seen long lines on Mission Space in years. Normal wait times are 10-15 minutes and often times 5 minutes for “Green”.

Not sure when you were there, but last August there were big lines when Test Track broke down, (as usual)

I’ve only done the orange. Three times. First two times were fine - but the last time I definitely felt “not right”. DD talked me into trying it again this trip, but as we walked over there the first things we saw were a person on a stretcher and one in a wheel chair and two emergency response guys working on them. I said - uh - no - don’t think so… We’ve just decided to pass it by from now on.