Mk day!

I love all parks, but MK is definitely my favorite. I was just wondering what day you all think would be the best to go. My mom refuses to use Extra Magic Hours, so what day could I fit in the most?:glare:

Why does she refuse to go to EMH? Any day @ MK is a good day :slight_smile:

I think Tuesdays are generally good days for MK. (?)

Every Tuesday afternoon is the appropriate time.

For all we’ve read about good and bad days - we’ve seen no pattern. MK does seem a little busier on weekends (locals we are told), but never untenable compared to the other days.

For us, we always get to MK early. We love Rope Drop and seeing the place before the crowds.

I noticed in your signature you are going over Fourth of July. I dont know the exact dates but I went to touring plans for you and came up with this…

July 1 - July 16

The best MK days would be listed as July 3, July 8, July 12. Everyday during that time frame crowd levels are listed as 9 out of 10 or 10 out of 10.

If you are asking in general, it seems at a glance they recommend MK mostly on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I hope this helps!

Lisa

[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;1101835]I noticed in your signature you are going over Fourth of July. I dont know the exact dates but I went to touring plans for you and came up with this…

July 1 - July 16

The best MK days would be listed as July 3, July 8, July 12. Everyday during that time frame crowd levels are listed as 9 out of 10 or 10 out of 10.

If you are asking in general, it seems at a glance they recommend MK mostly on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I hope this helps!

Lisa[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info on this as we’re gonna be there during early July!! :laugh:

[QUOTE=lisalovesmickey;1101835]I noticed in your signature you are going over Fourth of July. I dont know the exact dates but I went to touring plans for you and came up with this…

July 1 - July 16

I hope this helps!

Lisa[/QUOTE]

Do you subscribe to Touring Plans? I tried to look up the info and it is only giving out info through April.