MK hours have changed during our trip :(

On Nov 29, MK will be opening at 7 instead of 8 for EMHs. On Nov 30 MK opens at 8, so my early breakfast at CP will no longer be that stroll down an empty main street. :frown: I may just cancel the meal and wait for another trip.

Jo Jo…wait until the last minute to change your ressie at CP…I have found many trips that they hours have been extended by the time I arrive—due to attendance…it’s early out yet…

We don’t do the early morning ones, but look for the extended evening hours instead…they changed right before we arrived many times…don’t give up yet…

Oops…read your post wrong…you don’t want it to open early do you…sorry…I thought you were looking for them to open the MK earlier…so sorry…

Can you move the breakfast up? If they just opened the time, then they are not full… Call WDW>

They have breakfast from 8:05 to 10:30. So even when the park opens at 8, the meal times don’t change.

[QUOTE=smallworld;1124458]Jo Jo…wait until the last minute to change your ressie at CP…I have found many trips that they hours have been extended by the time I arrive—due to attendance…it’s early out yet…

We don’t do the early morning ones, but look for the extended evening hours instead…they changed right before we arrived many times…don’t give up yet…

Oops…read your post wrong…you don’t want it to open early do you…sorry…I thought you were looking for them to open the MK earlier…so sorry…[/QUOTE]

We have points at BLT, so for sure we’ll be back for another chance.