MK Touring Plan

I’m planning on getting to the MK at rope drop at least one day to squeeze in as many RIDES as possible. I’m trying to put together a touring plan based on getting to the most popular rides before their lines get too long. What do you think of this plan?

1. Space Mountain
  2. Buzz Lightyear
  3. Many Adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh
  4. Snow White’s Scary Adventure
    FP Mickey’s PhilharMagic for after lunch
  5. Peter Pan’s Flight
  6. It’s a Small World
  7. Haunted Mansion
  8. Big Thunder Mountain
  9. Splash Mountain
  10. Pirates of the Caribbean
  11. Jungle Cruise

After hitting these rides, we thought we would leisurely hit The Enchanted Tiki Room, Country Bear Jamboree, The Hall of Presidents, use our FP for Mickey’s PhilharMagic, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, Carousel of Progress, and the TTA.

Meanwhile, we will be gathering FP’s for later as the windows become available.

I would like to ride Astro Orbiter, Dumbo, and Mad Tea Party sometime during our trip, but not necessarily on this day. And…it’s just DH and I…do we want to ride the Barnstormer?

That’s almost identical to the unofficial’s MK touring plan for adults, so it should work perfect.

I do it just a tad different and always get on all of the above by lunch time or a little after.

Pooh
Peter
Space
Buzz
Splash
BTMRR
pirates
jungle
philharmagic (do it last because it has a large holding capacity…)

I tear through FL first because it’s nuts after 10am. You can also grab a FP for Space after Peter and do buzz, Jungle and pirates…grab a FP for splash and ride BTMRR…ride splash when time is up and then go across the park and ride space and end with philharmagic.

The Barnstormer is a lot of fun for a supposed kiddie ride, and I wouldn’t recommend missing it! Your plan looks great, and you should be able to move quickly as two adults. Have fun!!!

Are you telling me, errrr…us that one can ride Barnstormer without a child in tow? I always wanted to try that, but didn’t want to make any kids wait any longer in line than they have to because two old fogies want to ride a kiddie ride :blush:

Just stand near a couple of children in line, and noone will ever know!!!

The Barnstormer is fun but not worth waiting in a long line. If there is a short line go on it, if not I would pass.

i agree…it’s fun, but it’s very short.

DD loves it (she’s 5yo), but would rather go on TM. so if there is a line, she would ratherstand in the one for TM, not BS!:happy:

Dopey –

My DH is NOT a rollercoaster-man, and I begged him into at least going on Barnstormer with me. We got into a line with kids that were half our height, but I really had no shame. I was finally going on a fast ride with my man, and no lil kids with pointing fingers were going to stop me. I had my clip on pooh ears and dragged my DH along. It was great fun and even my DH survived! Go and enjoy!!

I think we might have to squeeze in a ride on the Barnstormer during MNSSHP. Thanks!

Your list looks like it would be a lot of fun. I personally wouldn’t wait for the Barnstormer just as an adult, though…it is a lot of fun, but just such a short ride that I’d rather go on BTMRR on repeat instead. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=mairinmaureen;879361]I’m planning on getting to the MK at rope drop at least one day to squeeze in as many RIDES as possible. I’m trying to put together a touring plan based on getting to the most popular rides before their lines get too long. What do you think of this plan?

1. Space Mountain
  2. Buzz Lightyear
  3. Many Adventures of Winnie-the-Pooh
  4. Snow White’s Scary Adventure
    FP Mickey’s PhilharMagic for after lunch
  5. Peter Pan’s Flight
  6. It’s a Small World
  7. Haunted Mansion
  8. Big Thunder Mountain
  9. Splash Mountain
  10. Pirates of the Caribbean
  11. Jungle Cruise

After hitting these rides, we thought we would leisurely hit The Enchanted Tiki Room, Country Bear Jamboree, The Hall of Presidents, use our FP for Mickey’s PhilharMagic, Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor, Carousel of Progress, and the TTA.

Meanwhile, we will be gathering FP’s for later as the windows become available.

I would like to ride Astro Orbiter, Dumbo, and Mad Tea Party sometime during our trip, but not necessarily on this day. And…it’s just DH and I…do we want to ride the Barnstormer?[/QUOTE]

More times than not, Peter Pan is much busier than Mickey’s Philharmagic. FP at Mickey’s Philharmagic is almost not necessary at all because it seats so many at one time. Grab FPs for Peter Pan for after lunch instead. By the time you get out of lunch, you may be able to grab another FP. If Mickey’s Philharmagic is busy, grab them now. If not, you can just walk in and wait for the next show.

Now, on your way to Space Mountain, grab the FP’s to Buzz. A lot of people with kids head to Buzz before Space Mountain because it’s on the way. If you get out of Space and there is a line for Buzz, you will be able to use the FPs immediately. If you have someone who is able to move quicker, send them ahead to grab all of them.

If BTMRR or Splash are busy, grab FPs for the one that is busiest. Then get in line and wait for the other.