MK's Street Party

Has anybody been to the new street party parade @ Magic Kingdom in DisneyWorld if so How is it? Is it worth seeing? Is it a lot of fun? Just need some insight.

Thanks, Donaldschick

Check out my last TR . . . I posted a TON of pictures.

It was a lot of fun, high energy . . . people were dancing in the streets for sure! :wub:

i agree mickeygirlz…it was awesome!!

Just went back & looked at your pics again…there was nobody there…wait till you see ours…we had to get there an hour early to stake out our spots!! the streets were PACKED when we did the conga lines…i still think they could promote it, I had to ask a CM the first day what times it was at because i didnt see it on the ‘schedule’ that they hand out…it was there, just not where i expected it to be.
we didnt get to see Matt either :glare: our schedules just didnt work out and the one day that we were there when he would have been in it, we just plain lost track of time in toontown…goofy’s barnstormer can do that to you i guess!

This is the parade that is now in the 3pm time slot instead of Share a Dream Come True, yes?

I had a chance to see the “Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It! Street Party” Parade at the Magic Kingdom. I thought it was really fun - lots of crowd participation.
Check out my pictures here:
Free high resolution pictures Disney World - Characters - Lucius Best (Frozone) from the Incredibles in the Street Party

No! This is just an “extra”! It’s done around the castle hub . . . and it a TON of fun! Dancing, music, surprise characters . . . FUN!!!:wub:

[QUOTE=tinkfans;949666]Just went back & looked at your pics again…there was nobody there…wait till you see ours…we had to get there an hour early to stake out our spots!! the streets were PACKED when we did the conga lines…i still think they could promote it, I had to ask a CM the first day what times it was at because i didnt see it on the ‘schedule’ that they hand out…it was there, just not where i expected it to be.
we didnt get to see Matt either :glare: our schedules just didnt work out and the one day that we were there when he would have been in it, we just plain lost track of time in toontown…goofy’s barnstormer can do that to you i guess![/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I asked EVERYONE if they were Matt! They would all just laugh at me . . . he did get the message though! :laugh::laugh: I can’t wait to see your pictures . . . I thought it was busy then, I can’t even imagine now!!?!?

[QUOTE=donaldschick;949639]Has anybody been to the new street party parade @ Magic Kingdom in DisneyWorld if so How is it? Is it worth seeing? Is it a lot of fun? Just need some insight.

Thanks, Donaldschick[/QUOTE]

YOU DO NOT MISS THIS SHOW!!! You find a spot around the Castle Hub. Soon as those packages come down the street and park in the Hub, you get up, you dance and party! As soon as those gifts open up and the characters pop up and tell you to get in the street, YOU LISTEN AND YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH US!!! And if a certain stiltwalker invites you to dance with him…I’d recommend having fun with him :wink:

…ok I gues I’m a little biased. But you DO NOT miss this show :biggrin: