MLK Weekend Question

What do you guys think the crowd levels will be like tomorrow?
What is the best park to go to?

Also, what the heck is up with BTMRR? Why closed, yo?? :frown:

[QUOTE=Erin;1099243]What do you guys think the crowd levels will be like tomorrow?
What is the best park to go to?

Also, what the heck is up with BTMRR? Why closed, yo?? :frown:[/QUOTE]

Don’t know about the crowds this weekend, but I know there was an announcement that BTMRR was to be closed for a couple months for a major upfit.

it needs the refurb, I just didn’t know it was happening right now.

So today, tomorrow and Monday, the park attendance will be up from this past week. MLK is like the last busy weekend until Spring Break in mid-March. This past week was slooooww at MK, except for Thursday. It was soooo packed! But anyways…I’m in Tomorrowland today so come find me!!!

And Big Thunder will finish the refurb in May.

[QUOTE=RowdyRAider;1099277]So today, tomorrow and Monday, the park attendance will be up from this past week. MLK is like the last busy weekend until Spring Break in mid-March. This past week was slooooww at MK, except for Thursday. It was soooo packed! But anyways…I’m in Tomorrowland today so come find me!!!

And Big Thunder will finish the refurb in May.[/QUOTE]

Why Thursday? The randomness is interesting.

Maybe because it’s early EMH for MK that day. I’m just guessing.

[QUOTE=RowdyRAider;1099277]So today, tomorrow and Monday, the park attendance will be up from this past week. MLK is like the last busy weekend until Spring Break in mid-March. This past week was slooooww at MK, except for Thursday. It was soooo packed! But anyways…I’m in Tomorrowland today so come find me!!!

And Big Thunder will finish the refurb in May.[/QUOTE]

I believe the week of Presidents Day in February is rated very high for attendance as well. I saw on some site. . .10 of 10.

Well you know they are trying to boost attendance when they offer FL residents $99 for a 3 day, 1 park per day pass - that is a STEAL!! :wub:

My DD12 is so bummer about Big Thunder too . . . :frown:

Rowdy how about the weekend of February 3rd? Will any of the new features in Fantasyland be open? The Blog says there will be “new happenings” starting each month :happy: between now and the end of the year.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;1099289]
Rowdy how about the weekend of February 3rd? Will any of the new features in Fantasyland be open? The Blog says there will be “new happenings” starting each month :happy: between now and the end of the year.[/QUOTE]

Some of those “new happenings” could be anything. My guess is the sorcerors interactive game that will be played all over MK will be the thing in February, because Dumbo isn’t scheduled to reopen til Mid-March. While walking past construction today, I was surprised to hear mid-March, because they still look like they have a ways to go getting that ride up and going, but hey, it’s Disney Magic!

:heart: the Disney Magic!!

Cool - thanks for the info!