MNNSHP on arrival day

The flight we are looking at is at 7:10 am on a Tuesday, and we arrive at the Orlando airport at 11:23. We want to got to MNNSHP during our trip but would prefer not to go on Saturday and try to make it to the Tuesday event instead. Do you think it would be too much to try to do this on arrival day? I figure we could take a rest in the afternoon on the day we arrive and then head to the parks, but I don’t know. Thoughts?

No problem take a nice lunch and swim before and a quick nap and you should be alright.

I don’t think it would be a problem if you were well rested. Do they even have the dates out for that yet?

I would go the first day. You have time in case there is a flight delay… Last year you could get into the MK about 4… so you have the freedom to come whenever you want-and no rush to get to the hotel, have the room ready, etc…

Thank you for your comments. It is a long way out, but I had a minute so thought I would do some planning!

And they do have the dates out, if I can trust Walt Disney World and Disneyland Travel Planning | TouringPlans.com.

Oh yes go on arrival day- you can have a little nap in the afternoon or a pool hour or so, and then go off to MNSSHP. At the party you can do it at your leisure, there’s plenty of time to see and do everything without rushing- what a great start to your vacation!

We arrived at the resort about 11 a.m., got checked in and were in our room by noon.
We had lunch about 1 and stayed around the resort. At 3 or so we headed for the MK and at 4 we entered the park and stayed for MNSSHP.
The good thing was we didn’t buy a park ticket for that day so we got in on a MNSSHP ticket and saved money.

Sounds like a great way to start a vacation!