MNSSHP and MVMCP Ticket Sales Start May 1!

Got this from the allears.net newsletter!

[B]Tickets for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party and
Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party go onsale May 1, 2009!
[/B]

Mickey’s Not So Scarry Halloween Party dates: September 4, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29; October 1, 2, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 23, 25, 2, 29, 31; and November 1, 2009

Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party dates: November 10, 12, 13, 17, 19, 20, 29; December 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 18, 2009

Thanks! Maybe we will go to MNSSHP this year.

Thanks for posting this, I was just getting ready to start a thread.

i hope to get tickets for Sept 15 or 18th. not too sure which one yet. I dont know if a Friday night would be more crowded. Does anyonw know which is better Tue or Fri?

I think I might go on the 25th (My birthday!) I wonder if I could use my GC to buy a ticket?

Tuesdays should be less crowded since most locals will probably go on a weekend.

Question? which one of these two days should be the best to go on either Sunday Oct. 25 or Tuesday Oct. 27? My wife said today she wanted to go on what could be the least busy of the the days. if any instead of on Halloween night. Might do a halloween night carriage ride for the kids and to the party on another night. has anybody done the carriage ride a halloween?

Sundays and Tuesdays are both good days to go! Like johnkimv said, locals go on the weekends.

I want to go Oct 31.I know this date will be really busy.

I am embarassed to say that after 25+ trips we have never been to MNSSHP! :eek: Of course, we arrive on Sept 5th and leave the 9th :glare:

Thats the date we are going!!!:cool:

Done 3 in the past (Halloween nite), LOVE it!!! :happy:

[QUOTE=Val32;945691]Thats the date we are going!!!:cool:

Done 3 in the past (Halloween nite), LOVE it!!! :happy:[/QUOTE]

I’ll be bummed not to do the 31st . . . but that means I’ll be doing 3 weekend trips in a ROW!!! Hmmmmmmm . . . stranger things have been know to happen! :laugh::laugh::laugh: :blush:

Welp, Daniel’s birthday is Dec. 18th & they have a party on the 17th & 18th. Our big surprise party for him isn’t until the 19th so technically we could go on either of those listed dates.

Argghhh, I don’t even know if I’ll have any extra cash to buy them May 1st!! Too much going on!

Does anyone know what the prices are this year for the two special events?

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;945710]Welp, Daniel’s birthday is Dec. 18th & they have a party on the 17th & 18th. Our big surprise party for him isn’t until the 19th so technically we could go on either of those listed dates.

Argghhh, I don’t even know if I’ll have any extra cash to buy them May 1st!! Too much going on![/QUOTE]

Honestly, I don’t think they are going to sell out as fast as other years? Do you?

which way is the best to buy the tickets online or over the phone? I have to leave that morning a 6am central time so my wife will have to take care of ticket ordering. That is unless it is available online and I could order them before I leave for work.

Can anyone tell me about how long the parade is? Time wise I mean? We’re so looking forward to it. :wub:

I ordered them by phone. I just feel more comfortable actually talking to a person.

Kind of tying into this thread. Does anyone know when the CP starts in EPCOT? And also when Osborn Lights start at HS? We might try and do a trip late Oct through early Nov to take in the MNSSHP and MVMCP, but would like to do it all if possible.

I read on another disney forum that the lights will be on Nov. 30th thru Jan.3rd. Nothing on the CP yet.