MNSSHP character costumes

I was wondering if I booked CP on the night we have MNSSHP tickets will the characters at CP be in costume?

I am pretty sure that they are in costume before the party.

Thanks. My DD seen pics and I wasn’t too sure.

I think so sweetie

Awesome!
Are you guys going?
I’m so excited. I just don’t know if I should dress up.I was thinking of making an ursula costume but double guessing.

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;966604]Awesome!
Are you guys going?
I’m so excited. I just don’t know if I should dress up.I was thinking of making an ursula costume but double guessing.[/QUOTE]

If I don’t take MissSMIG she is going to be upset 16 year old… lol :laugh::laugh::laugh:

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;966604]Awesome!
Are you guys going?
I’m so excited. I just don’t know if I should dress up.I was thinking of making an ursula costume but double guessing.[/QUOTE]I was thinking about you the other day and wondering how your Ursula costume was coming along. I really think you should do it, but I know it’s a lot of work to make one. I was thinking about you because I saw this:

Disney Ursula Costume for Her | DisneyOutlet.com
Maybe it would easier?

[QUOTE=missymouse;966619]I was thinking about you the other day and wondering how your Ursula costume was coming along. I really think you should do it, but I know it’s a lot of work to make one. I was thinking about you because I saw this:

Disney Ursula Costume for Her | DisneyOutlet.com
Maybe it would easier?[/QUOTE]

I’ve seen that also but not too sure if it looks good or not. I think I may be able to whip up a better one.
I didn’t start yet. My friend asked me how I was going to be able to do things and not wack people with the legs so I’m unsure if I’m going to wear it or not.

I just read on another board that at CP the characters won’t come into costume untill 7. So if I have a 4pm adr is this true?

Also does the party things start at 4 or they only let people in at 4? I just want to make a plan on what to attack first :laugh:

double post. Sorry