MNSSHP Costume Issue

I am having a hard time deciding what I should be for MNSSHP I was wondering if anybody has any ideas. The first time I went to the party I was TinkerBell.

My DD11 went as Tinkerbell 2 years ago, but this year our whole family is going as Pirates. She is going as Elizabeth Swann…from Pirates of the Carribean. The Disney costume for it is adorable! Very flattering - especially for a pirate costume.

I have seen hilarious Mr and Mrs Potato Head costumes as well - if you have a brother? What a hoot!

Whatever you do, have fun! and wear comfortable shoes!

When are you going?

I am having the same problem. I would love to see some pics of costumes worn by MB’ers in years gone by. Anyone have any photos?

[QUOTE=cowanfamily;867035]My DD11 went as Tinkerbell 2 years ago, but this year our whole family is going as Pirates. She is going as Elizabeth Swann…from Pirates of the Carribean. The Disney costume for it is adorable! Very flattering - especially for a pirate costume.
[/QUOTE]

Oh I would love to see this costume! I bet it’s beautiful!

I think Tinkerbell will be very big this year with the new movie coming out…but here’s a wild idea: why don’t you dress up as the future Mrs. Jonas? You can get like a wedding gown and wear a JB t-shirt on top of it with a bunch of buttons all over the bottom of the dress. Does that sound odd? I like it!

Peter Pan :peterpan:

Or Wendy, with a long nightgown on and curls.

My favorite costumes are snow white and wendy like Debbie said- they are the sweetest ones and easy to figure out who you are

I think Tinkerbell will be very big this year with the new movie coming out…but here’s a wild idea: why don’t you dress up as the future Mrs. Jonas? You can get like a wedding gown and wear a JB t-shirt on top of it with a bunch of buttons all over the bottom of the dress. Does that sound odd? I like it!

I like that idea too and also my friend is just so hopeful there will be a shane gray costume. Shane Gray is played by Joe JOnas in the movie Camp Rock.

The Mrs Jonas idea is awesome and I would guess no one else will have thought of that either- well done nanu57v

I love the Mrs. Jonas idea - it’s great!!! :happy: You should totally do it!

And ddoll, I love the Wendy idea too…I think that’s one I may use in the future!

[QUOTE=FutureMrsJonas;867233]I think Tinkerbell will be very big this year with the new movie coming out…but here’s a wild idea: why don’t you dress up as the future Mrs. Jonas? You can get like a wedding gown and wear a JB t-shirt on top of it with a bunch of buttons all over the bottom of the dress. Does that sound odd? I like it!

I like that idea too and also my friend is just so hopeful there will be a shane gray costume. Shane Gray is played by Joe JOnas in the movie Camp Rock.[/QUOTE]

Yay! I’m glad you liked my idea! You should be able to find a wedding dress cheap at a goodwill or something.

I was thinking the same thing when I read the post. It’s a great idea!

Around here in the DFW area, all the girls are thinking they have a chance at that title since the Jonas brothers have bought a house here.