MNSSHP - costumes?

We are attending the MNSSHP for the first time. I am curious for those of you who have attended or are planning to attend, what have you or will you dress up as?

A pirated tinkerbell

We never dressed up the first time we went but this year we will be dressing up and Im torn between going as Tinkerbell, a HSM Cheerleader or making the four of us matching Halloween themed t-shirts!

MNSSHP is my favorite Disney event! Baloo and I have gone as…

a 50s girl & Indiana Jones
Belle & Gaston
Newsies
Alice & the Mad Hatter

This year we’ll probably be re-wearing our Alice/Hatter costumes.

Since I never get to go to the party and am working them, it depends on my character friend I’m helping and what he/she is wearing at the event :biggrin:

I went as a fifties girl last year. We got the kids their makeovers that day and they thought it was great. And the best I could get Jon to do was wear a Halloween Candy eating team t-shirt.

The best thing about the pirate makeup was that when it started to get itchy and bothersome, it still looked pretty creep when we washed it off the best we could at the park, lol

MomBee, you all look great. I am guessing there are a lot of princesses and pirates at the party. I am looking to do something for the five of us that is comfortable and easy to pack.

We have and we will again this year!!!

When we didn’t dress up too much. Maybe a pirate hat or a princess tiara, but nothing big. There weren’t any little kids in our group so it was pretty chill. I see some little kids go all out though.

My favorite was one lady who had the most amazing cinderella costume. She got in trouble because people were asking to take pictures with her because she looked so much like the cast member cinderellas. He husband and son were in Prince Charming get-up too! It was the cutest thing!

[QUOTE=lsutigerlily;1031597]
My favorite was one lady who had the most amazing cinderella costume. She got in trouble because people were asking to take pictures with her because she looked so much like the cast member cinderellas. [/QUOTE]

I have seen some of those costumes by a seamstress on Ebay. The costumes are amazingly accurate. Lots of $$.

How old is everyone?

DH and I. Then three girls 17, 7 & 4

Last year we @ WDW while they were having the MNSSHP and I saw the cutest costumes. The one that left an impression on me was the DH was Raggedy Andy, DW was Raggedy Ann and the DS was the Raggedy Dog. That was the most adorable family to me!

We always dress up, it’s such fun and nearly everyone wears something even if it’s just a hat or a mask. Some of the outfits are just amazing- so professional too. It’s worth going just to look at what the guests are wearing.