MNSSHP - Let's get in the mood!

Okay, we are 45 days out and plan on going to the MNSSHP on Sept. 25. We are using last years costumes because we loved them and we spent ALOT of time and money getting them together for the 4 of us.

So I am posting a pic of us in full pirate regalia during the Party and hope others will post pics of themselves in their MNSSHP costumes…past or present. Yay! I need to see costumes, people, lots of great costumes, to get psyched up to pay $225 for the tix!

I absolutely love MNSSHP!!! Last I worked most of them at City Hall. They are lots of fun and I’m really looking forward to doing it again.

I dont have pics yet because it will be out first on Sept 18th and i CANT WAIT!!!

I love this thread and cant wait to see all the pics to get me into the spooky mood too:heart:

Oohhh I love your costumes they’re so cool! I can’t wait to finally dress up for out next trip! Last time we went to MNSSHP my costume consisted of a pink furry flashing Mickey headed headband lol!

We are going too !
Our first MNSSHP- I am SO excited except it is our last night so I will be excited to see it come but sad that we have to leave the next morning :frowning:

[QUOTE=zoey9797;983846]We are going too !
Our first MNSSHP- I am SO excited except it is our last night so I will be excited to see it come but sad that we have to leave the next morning :([/QUOTE]

Ous is our 2nd to last night. I dont know why I did it like that. I should have done the 1st night avail on the trip so in case it rains I could have done another night.

Cant wait to read your TR and see your MNSSHP pics

Here’s our pictures frm a couple years ago. Kids dressed up, and firework shot, and the kids meeting alice and the mayor.

sigh looks like so much fun. I can’t wait to move closer to the place dreams come true.

I can’t wait to see all the photos!

yaaaaay MNSSHP!! I think this is my favorite WDW event. :wub:

My boyfriend and I have gone together every year…

Indiana Jones & a 50s girl (we weren’t too creative yet :laugh:)

Belle & Gaston

Newsies!

This year we’re going as Alice & the Mad Hatter, and our friend may come too as the March Hare! I’m looking forward to lots of rides on the teacups… :happy:

Hope everyone has a great time at their party!!! Boo to you!! :mickey:

Love the costumes everyone! The Belle is especially fantastic, Jill!

I ordered a costume last week for myself and got it in the mail over the weekend and am NOT happy with it at all so it’s back to the drawing board. I’m having problems finding ones that will fit (I’m only 5’ and 120lbs, 26" waist) as most are a standard 12-14 size. The one I bought (Minnie) fit perfectly but it was not at all appropriate for WDW (way too short). EEK! I’d love to go as Snow White if I could find one that would fit.

DD will go as either Belle in her golden gown or Minnie as those are the only ones I can find that are age appropriate and would fit (she’s 10mo and wears a 6mo size).

No ideas for DH yet.

I was thinkin gof going as cinderella in rags but changed my mind and went with the poodle skirt. Mainly becuase the poodle skirt takes a little less time to make and I don’t have much time

Thanks! My grandma made it for me. This year I’m trying to learn how to sew too by making my Alice costume. She’s a great teacher, but I’m a terrible student. Hopefully I don’t end up with 3 sleeves or a split up the back of my skirt… :laugh:

I love Cinderella’s rags outfit!! :wub: What a great idea for a costume. It would take some effort though…

Jill, I love your costumes, especially that the two of you get completely into the spirit!
Make sure you post this years pictures!!!

[QUOTE=NokeyNose;984328]Jill, I love your costumes, especially that the two of you get completely into the spirit!
Make sure you post this years pictures!!![/QUOTE]

Thank you! We definitely get way too into it for our age… :laugh:
I plan to take lots of pictures this year and will definitely post them! I foresee a MNSSHP TR, perhaps… :happy:

MNSSHP is my favorite WDW event. I really wish I could go that time of year again…oh well maybe when DD graduates…:frown: The parade is my FAVORTIE of all time. I watch it on youtube…lol