MNSSHP now 'SOLD OUT' for 10/31. More info:

It was just reported that tickets for MNSSHP on October 31, 2008 are now SOLD OUT! Get your tickets for other dates soon before more nights sell out! :biggrin:

Here is additional MNSSHP information, taken from Allears:

October 31 SOLD OUT!

September 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 28, 30
October 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 13, 16, 19, 21, 23, 24, 26, 28, 30, & 31

Tickets for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party on sale NOW!

Premium Dates:
September 19, 26
October 10, 16, 23, 1 24, 26, 30, 31
$55.95 + tax = $59.59/adult
$49.95 + tax = $53.20/child

The above prices apply for purchases made the day of the event for any date, also.

Advance Purchase Price available for:
September 5, 9, 12, 16, 23, 28, 30
October 2, 5, 7, 13, 19, 21, 28
$48.95 + tax = $52.13/adult
$42.95 + tax = $45.74/child

AP/DVC Discount Available
September 9, 12, 23, 30
October 2, 7, 9, 21
$45.95 + tax = $48.94/adult
$39.95 + tax = $42.55/child

Many nights sell out in advance, especially Halloween Night.

WOW!! I just switched my tickets from the 24th to the 31st TWO days ago and the cm told me it wasn’t NEAR sold out yet?? I wonder what happened??

OH well . . . even sold out . . . it’s AWESOME and I can’t wait to go!!! :smile:

it would be really great to go on Halloween night. But I bet it sure is super crowded!

We were there on 10/31 2005. It was not as crowded as I thought it would be. I think it was a Monday or Tuesday night. It was sold out, but it seemed as if a lot of people left early.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;876245]WOW!! I just switched my tickets from the 24th to the 31st TWO days ago and the cm told me it wasn’t NEAR sold out yet?? I wonder what happened??

OH well . . . even sold out . . . it’s AWESOME and I can’t wait to go!!! :smile:[/QUOTE]

did u buy up all those extra tickets to lighten the crowd that nite?! :wink: :happy: :laugh:

Wish we could afford to go :frowning: but I do love seeing the photos everyone posts :slight_smile:

I’m not surprised, that has to be a super popular night. We were at a sold out MVMCP last year and it was crowded but we could still do what we wanted and had a blast just being there.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;876245]WOW!! I just switched my tickets from the 24th to the 31st TWO days ago and the cm told me it wasn’t NEAR sold out yet?? I wonder what happened??

OH well . . . even sold out . . . it’s AWESOME and I can’t wait to go!!! :smile:[/QUOTE]

Don’t worry, I think they still sell a limited number of tickets so the park won’t feel over the top busy. I think it’s a fairly reasonable number of guest tickets sold. I have a feeling you won’t feel like it’s packed at all. :happy:

yes, this will be my 3rd time going on Halloween night (altho this time its a Friday) It’s doable . . . there is so much to see and do . . . I’m sure we’ll be fine! I’m just shocked in two days SOLD OUT! Wow!

We don’t do many rides anyway, we do all the special events stuff, candy stops, meet n greet and OF course the parade and fireworks! :wub:

Okay, so I have a ? here = what in the world is MNSSHP - I have tried to figure it out, but hmmmm - I know its has something to do with Disney, becasue of the forum I am on. LOL

Also, while I am here - The last weekend in Sept. Magic Kingdom is doing a special thing for Halloween (maybe MNSSHP???) from 7-midnight, and there are tickets to buy - is it worth going to this? What age group would you say is a good age to go to it? My son isn’t keen on loud noises, as for my daughter - noise does not phase her one bit. Is it loud or can those be avoided? Just trying to figure it out = to include it in our plan or not. :mickey:

thanks,
margaret.

MNSSHP = Mickey’s Not So Scarey Halloween Party.

I saw this news yesterday. I really have to get to WDW during the Halloween season soon. Can anyone tell me if they do anything special on Halloween night or is it the same as the other MNSSHP nights?

I was on Craigs list yesterday and someone in the Sjersey section had 2 kids and 2 adult tickets to the MNSSHP on the 31st for $175.00 in case anyone can use them.
I would LOVE to go at Halloween time but I need to still save for my Christmas trip. I plan on getting Ap’s so perhaps next year even tho I want to be there in Nov ish to see the decorations again.

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;876504]

We don’t do many rides anyway, we do all the special events stuff, candy stops, meet n greet and OF course the parade and fireworks! :wub:[/QUOTE]

That’s how we are at the P&PP and the Christmas party. We save the rides for the daytime and do all the “special” stuff at the party. :happy:

Does anyone have any pics from the MNSSHP? I want to decide if I want to go in Oct or Nov 2009. When do they put up the christmas decorations?

The last MNSSHP this year is Oct. 31 and probably next year the last one will be on Oct. 31 because it’s a Saturday. In 2007 there was a MNSSHP on Nov. 2 and we went to that one. They probably had one on Nov. 2, 2007, because it was a Friday. It was the first time I could remember there being one after Oct. 31. As far as the decorations, they will be up and on the Wednesday night before Thanksgiving if not sooner, give or take a few days.

Does anyone know exactly how many tickets they sell for the MNSSHP? Just curious - we have tickets for 10/9 - it is a premium night - so I expect it to be a little crowded - but really have nothing to compare it to and am totally at a loss for what to expect.

Happy Haunting Everyone! :mickey:

Is it a threadjack to ask if there is ANY chance that they might extend MVMCP dates, even just a couple of days?

Maybe someone knows the answer to this question-what makes a date “premium?” They are all Thursday, Fridays and Sundays, and I could see why the weekends would be considered premium, but why Thursday? I am just curious.
We got our tickets for 9/30-a Tuesday night. This is our first time and we are very excited!

We will be there on the 31st. I am glad I already bought my tickets!