MNSSHP Sept 18 M&G?

I’ve been seeing several of us going to MNSSHP on Sept 18 and it was mentioned that maybe we should all meet up for a quick hi and a pic together. Anyone interested?

I am!! I’m going with 2 friends but they’re pretty easy going, so I’m sure they’d allow for M&G time. :happy:

YAY! What time and where? I don’t know anything about MNSSHP so I have no idea how to plan this.

Wish I was going to be there :sad:

Im game. Just let me know where and when.

I’ll come by if I’m working or you can meet at City Hall. :laugh:

I’m fine with meeting at City Hall. What time is good for everyone? Having never been to this event, I have no idea what kind of time frame we’re working with or when is a good time to interrupt the festivities. :blush:

City Hall is good for me too!

Maybe earlier in the night, before the parades and shows and fireworks all get under way? They list some event times on wdwinfo.com: Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - wdwinfo.com

Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade - 8:15 and 10:30 p.m
Happy HalloWishes Fireworks - 9:30 p.m
Villian’s Mix & Mingle - 7:45, 9:00, 10;05 and 11:15 p.m

I’ll be there right at 4 when they start letting people in for the party, so any time after that is good with me!

(And I forgot to mention Baloo85 is one of the friends coming with me… so add one more MBer to the list of interested parties for a meet & greet!)

We have dinner ADR at 5:05pm at Kona I believe so my plan was to be there before 7. But, we could always go to the park first and then head to Kona after the M&G. I’m good with either 4pm or 7pm.

DH and I will be there along with a friend. I will watch for time and place and we will try to make it. Our plan is to get there at 4 as well.

we’ll be there too!!! i know there’s not a lot of time to get to know you on here (i registered a couple weeks ago and am just able to post now). but pm me if you want to meet me!!! lol

I just realized that night I’m scheduled to “help” Captain Hook do meet and greets! I’m group 2 so I’m pretty sure my sets are on the half hour, so like 7:30, 8:30, etc.

Agree with you big time Jess

Feeling more and more sad now :crying:

But I am happy for those of you who will be there :laugh:

So…is it City Hall around 7:00?

I think that sounds good. Let’s plan on City Hall at 7.

I definitely have to make plans to see Capt Hook now!

CRUD!!! we’ll be there on the 15th not the 18th :frowning: so i won’t be meeting you all.

[QUOTE=TaraRae82;991763]I think that sounds good. Let’s plan on City Hall at 7.

I definitely have to make plans to see Capt Hook now![/QUOTE]

City Hall at 7… see you all there! :happy:

I want to meet Captain Hook too! Where can we find him, Rowdy?

We’ll be leaving in about a day… just wanted to make sure we were still on for the M&G? :happy:

I plan on being there. We will be a couple of gypsy/belly dancers with a tall Indiana Jones type guy. :laugh::laugh:

Great! See you there! :happy:
We’ll be Alice, the Mad Hatter, and the March Hare.