MNSSHP trick-or-treat update

I know that before the expansion started the best place to trick-or-treat was the path between Toontown and Tomorrowland. I just wanted to let everyone know that now that they’ve closed that path, the best place to get the treats is around the Splash Mountain FP distribution. They have a queue line set up where there are three different CMs giving out candy. DD got a ton there!

I totally agree with that! We were there Friday for the party and that was one of the best places. We also found toward the end of the night most places were giving out more. Over by Buzz, my DD got two handfuls from one girl! It was a great night!

Thanks for the tips :slight_smile:

Yes! Definitely stay late into the event if your goal is bringing home a large amount of candy. Toward the end of the night DD was getting large handfuls.

Thanks for the tip! Alice & the Mad Hatter’s trail was my favorite stop for trick or treating. I’ll be hitting up Splash Mountain instead this trip! :happy:

What kind of candy were they handing out? I won’t be there, but I had heard last yr’s candy was a lower quality.

You do know that each candy station has two and sometimes three candy barrels.
That means each station has at least two candy lines.
And you can go around and keep going around if you want. Most of the time it takes you no more than an extra 45 seconds.

Was last year’s candy lower quality?
Not really. It’s just that they keep trying to supplement the good stuff with things like Mary Janes and some of the lollipops and hard candies.
And those “Chik-O-Stiks”.

Can adults trick or treat as well ?

Yes, as a matter of fact, DH and myself trick or treated, while ds (teenager) chose not to. The candy is a mix - snickers, plain and peanut m&m’s, reeses, kit Kats, and then there are other fillers of suckers, tootsie rolls, raisins, etc.

i <3 chick o sticks

Woohoo adults can trick or treat too, one more reason to go next year:biggrin:

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1091553]You do know that each candy station has two and sometimes three candy barrels.
That means each station has at least two candy lines.
And you can go around and keep going around if you want. Most of the time it takes you no more than an extra 45 seconds.

Was last year’s candy lower quality?
Not really. It’s just that they keep trying to supplement the good stuff with things like Mary Janes and some of the lollipops and hard candies.
And those “Chik-O-Stiks”.[/QUOTE]

When we were there on the 13th, each spot usually had 2 barrels with two lines you could choose from, except for around Splash Mtn, where they had a queue line you went through where there were three different stations. We got way more there than anywhere else.

Well there’s just no accounting for taste now, is there?:laugh: