MNSSHP- Where did the Sat Nights Go?

For the past 5 years, we’ve gone to MNSSHP on Saturday Night! I just checked the WDW site and Allears.net, and there is NOT ONE Sat night in October that I can? :crying: Major bummer!!

And I can’t BELIEVE the prices for Halloween Weekend - WOW!!

[B]2010 Dates[/B]

– September 14, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28, 30
– October 1, 3, 7, 8, 11, 12, 14, 17, 19, 21, 22, 24, 26, 28, 29, and 31
– November 1

Prices for the party are as follows (all prices listed include tax):

Advance Purchase: $57.46 for adults 10 and older / $51.07 for ages 3-9*

Passholder and DVC Member Discounts: $53.20 / $46.81*

Day of Event (if still available): $63.85 /$57.46

*[B]Not available October 29 and 31. Those two dates are priced at a premium: $69.17 (ages 10 and up) and $62.78 (ages 3-9), tax included.[/B]

I think APassholders get a discounted rate.

Discounts prices and availability vary for passholders and Florida residents depending on the night.

Yes - Passholders and DVC do on select nights . . . but there are NO SATURDAYS at all on the calendar, discounted or NOT! :crying:

I’m sorry mickey :frowning: Hopefully it will all work out for you.

That really stinks! I hope you can still go this year!! I wonder why they dropped Saturday nights…weird.

I know. I’m thinking people complained about MK closing on Sat. at 7pm?? Stinks for the FL residents :pinch:

They must be cutting back dates all around.
We scheduled the bounceback offer last September for the same week this year expecting to go to MNSSHP and turns out they don’t start until 2 weeks LATER this year. With our plane tickets purchased long before the dates were released, no chance to get to the party this year. Huge bummer for us being Halloween is our favorite holiday and my DH didn’t get to go last year! Maybe next year :slight_smile:

We had been going for years in Oct and then a few years ago they added so many dates including early September. I wonder if it’s just not that popular anymore and that is why there are so few dates? We are going Sept 21, which is a Tuesday. The prices have gone up a lot as well over the years.:pirate:

Prices have really gone up!!! They used to be $45.00. Now, $57.00!!! This is insane!!!

I’m sorry Mickey, really. Yes we were one of the families upset, but for the opposite reason as you. We chose not to do the party on our last Oct trip and one of the week’s we were there it seemed almost every other night MK closed early. Being offseason and already closing early as it is that was just too much to take away from all those paying for park tics to lose that much more.
Saturday is a big day for locals and those close enough to drive for weekend trips. Maybe not a good idea to cut it short for a hard tic event. Sorry.:blush:

btw…those were our personal feelings that were not shared with Disney, so whatever their reasons were it didn’t include our vote on it. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1047088]I’m sorry Mickey, really. Yes we were one of the families upset, but for the opposite reason as you. We chose not to do the party on our last Oct trip and one of the week’s we were there it seemed almost every other night MK closed early. Being offseason and already closing early as it is that was just too much to take away from all those paying for park tics to lose that much more.
Saturday is a big day for locals and those close enough to drive for weekend trips. Maybe not a good idea to cut it short for a hard tic event. Sorry.:blush:

btw…those were our personal feelings that were not shared with Disney, so whatever their reasons were it didn’t include our vote on it. :)[/QUOTE]

I understand how you feel, makes perfect sense. But as a FL resident who goes on Halloween if it’s a weekend or the weekend before, I was just surprised that those two Sat. weren’t on this calendar? We’ve gone the last 5 years, but we’ll be skipping this year (since I don’t want to pull the kids out of school for it) BUT . . . there is always next year! :happy: