Mom's panel

I just was checking out the WDW Mom’s Panel. It was informative, BUT not as informative and pleasant as being on Mouse Buzz. It just makes me more thankful to have the kindness of all Mouse Buzzers. I just wanted to let you know how wonderful I think you all are. If you want information on WDW I don’t think there is a better place to be than Mouse Buzz. Thank you all so much.

Funny that you should mention that- I checked it out and was just as disappointed. I suppose that its a great site for those that know absolutely nothing but I find out the nitty gritty here!

I was wondering how much time they have to spend there answering questions? Seem like it might be alot and not very much fun after all.

nuttin’ beats MB!!! (and that has nothing to do with the fact that I’m still bitter about not being chosen for the panel :blush: )

I hate to sound like an ego maniac, but they have nothing to offer me. There isn’t anything they know that I don’t already know or could find out for myself.:blink:

Yeah, I think it is for people who have never been to WDW, or maybe who have been, but are still starting from scratch in their planning…
We rock! :wub:

And anyway, maybe the information we kick around on MB might be too detailed to the masses. Like, is anyone beside us Disney Freaks actually interested in contemplating some of the crazy stuff we LOOOVE to think about? :blink: :cool:

Let’s face it, we are addicts, and we need our own little addicts’ haven! :laugh:

totally agree!!!

i agree you can findout alot more info. here than there and here everyone is so nice.

I think it is because there is a very diverse group here made up of every age, income, gender and family size and opinions. From what I have seen they dont have a very wide span of people giving advice. Imagine if we only had 10 people here? That would be quite limited.

I have to agree. MB is the place for me. If I cant find it here, I can figure it out for myself.

I too agree, MB is the best. Not only for answers to our Disney quesions, but in our everyday lives. Won’t get that on the Mom panel.:wub:

Yep!! i agree…there’s no place like MB:wub:

I think that the folks at Disney may have used MB as an example…:wink:

havent looked at it yet. but im positive they will not be there to offer encouragement and pixie dust… iM sure they will not let you vent or be a friend. so threrfore MB is best:cheshire: :cheshire: :cheshire: :cheshire: :cheshire: :cheshire: :goofybounce: :goofybounce: :goofybounce: :goofybounce: :goofybounce: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :mickey: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There is no comparison. People build friendships on MB.

I’m too bitter to check it out! :laugh: But like Dana, I’m also convinced they can’t tell me anything I don’t already know or couldn’t easily find out.

Eh… they’re for the amateurs.