Monorail resort hopping for appetizers

Usually my wife and I rove the Epcot Resorts and restaurant hop getting various appetizers to suit our tastes. We thought about doing this on the monorail route around Seven Seas Lagoon. Can this be done?? What are some of the places that would accommodate this?? Citricos?? Narcoossee’s ??
How about the Poly. I would think the Tambu lounge and the new sushi place. How about Contemporary??? I remember the Outer Rim in years past, but other than CA Grill, I don’t know much about Contemporary eating.
Thanks.
Frank

Frank I dont know if it can be done but my, it sure sounds like fun! Let us know if you do it wont you?

Sounds like fun! Not sure where all you can go but I believe the Outer Rim at the contemporary has drinks and appetizers.

>>but I believe the Outer Rim at the contemporary has drinks and appetizers.<<
That’s great. I didn’t even know it existed anymore!!
Frank

>>but I believe the Outer Rim at the contemporary has drinks and appetizers.<<
That’s great. I didn’t even know it existed anymore!!
Frank

I know I thought it was going to be done away with with the expansion of Chef Mickeys but according to what I was told along with the information on All Ears on the Contemporary fact sheet a new version of the Outer Rim will be there! Not sure when you are going to WDW but you may want to check to be sure it is complete before planning to stop!

Sounds interesting in theory, but I’m not sure how easy it would be to accomplish without reservations.
Although I guess you could sit at the bars and order appetizers there.
California Grill will still be a tough nut to crack I feel.

>>but I’m not sure how easy it would be to accomplish without reservations.<<
You may be correct. The restaurants around Epcot all have bars that have food! It’s pretty easy to get into those.
I think Citrico’s and Narcoossee’s both have bars to sit in and eat. CA Grill may well be a “challenge.”
Frank

At the Contemporary:
Chef Mickey was not enlarged. The Concourse Steak House has been removed ( darn shame) and a fast food snack rest. has been put in it’s place. The Outer Rim bar is still there but has been remodeled. The old game room (which was the best in Disney World) and adjoining snack bar has been removed and the Wave rest. put in it’s place. I’ve heard some folks say they like the Wave but my wife and I think the food was not good at all.
We are making our 52nd trip to WDW in May and only were in the parks twice in all the years. There is much to do in WDW without going to any parks and we love it all. We were there in Dec. for 9 days and still didn’t get to all the resorts we wanted to.
Joe

[QUOTE=Soundgod;952874]Sounds interesting in theory, but I’m not sure how easy it would be to accomplish without reservations.
Although I guess you could sit at the bars and order appetizers there.
California Grill will still be a tough nut to crack I feel.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was thinking. Probably a very time consuming enterprise. But a very cool idea!

What a really fun idea. I’ll have to remember this for when we go without DS.

Sounds like a blast but I dont know how long it may take. I wonder… Hmmm… Maybe we can try it out one day… I may stop at the polly and never leave Ohanna :laugh:

We went yesterday and today from Tampa. Actually did, Il Mulino’s, Kimono’s and Dolphin Fountain. Couldn’t get out of any of those. Spent the evening in just those 3. Loads of fun!!!
Frank