More Refurbs Coming Very Soon

In addition to the previously mentioned California Grill closing for an extensive refurbishment, Narcoossee’s is closed for refurb 7/8/12-7/21/12, Citricos is closed from 7/23/12 – 8/4/12, Cape May Café is under refurb from 7/9/12 -/8/4/12 and Yachtsman Steakhouse is closed from 8/27/12 – 9/14/12. It is nice that they are refurbishing some restaurants but it seems that they picked a pretty busy time to do it…

Holy Moly that’s 4 Signature’s in two month’s. Hope no one’s hungry.

Where are you getting this information? I just jumped onto Allearsnet, and there is no listing of Narcoossee’s or Citricos being closed.

It would make little sense for WDW to overlap closures on 3 of its signature restaurants.

[QUOTE=Cavey;1115303]Where are you getting this information? I just jumped onto Allearsnet, and there is no listing of Narcoossee’s or Citricos being closed.

It would make little sense for WDW to overlap closures on 3 of its signature restaurants.[/QUOTE]

It does seem a bit much in the middle of summer. But!! usually the off season guests are missing out on so much. I am glad that everyone should be up and running when Mike and I get there

[QUOTE=Cavey;1115303]Where are you getting this information? I just jumped onto Allearsnet, and there is no listing of Narcoossee’s or Citricos being closed.

It would make little sense for WDW to overlap closures on 3 of its signature restaurants.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I can’t find this info on any site. Where did you see this, Stacey?

Yeah, especially the part about Cape May being closed next week.