Morning emh

I know that evening extra magic hours impact the crowd levels but what about morning emh? Can I expect increased crowds at the morning emh park that day? Thanks!

Yes, I think the park with morning EMH are busier than days when there isn’t EMH. That said, we try to do a lot of morning EMH since we usually go in the summer. We hit the parks at opening and stay as long as we want then head out then usually return to a different park after out break.

Our experiences were different. We have been there 3 previous time with AM EMH and we were surprised at how clear Main Street was. It wasn’t empty by any means but we could look down Main and see the entire castle. We went at the end of July early August.

Generally, the morning hours aren’t too bad, at least for the first half hour as a lot of people are still sleeping in or just getting moving. I have gotten in line for Soarin’ at about 8:30 and had about a 15 minute wait.
If you aren’t planning to hit at 8 and move on to either breakfast or another park, you will find the crowds do build a bit quicker in the EMH park.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1039481]Generally, the morning hours aren’t too bad, at least for the first half hour as a lot of people are still sleeping in or just getting moving. I have gotten in line for Soarin’ at about 8:30 and had about a 15 minute wait.
If you aren’t planning to hit at 8 and move on to either breakfast or another park, you will find the crowds do build a bit quicker in the EMH park.[/QUOTE]

I’m usually one of those people still sleeping when morning emh is happening, but I think we may try to get out early in January.