Most Amazing Disney Proposal I've Ever Seen!

YouTube - Disneyland Musical Marriage Proposal

There’s the link to it.
It’s definitely MAGICAL! :smiley:
I teared up!

how nice. was it for real? how did all the dancers get involved and the filming from the roof.

anyway it was a fantastic way to propose

It wasn’t for real, but it is cute.
Disneyland gets viral with elaborate fake marriage proposal - Around Disney : The Orange County Register

Yeah that’s great and very exciting.

I was proposed to in that way in the middle of our town 30 years ago. What a spectacle. fun to look at the pictures and reminisce

Yeah, it was supposed to be a spontaneous mini-musical to show people how magical it is to celebrate lifes moments at Disney, hence to go with their ‘Celebrate’ theme this year!

You could tell the girl was acting a little too surprised and in shock for it to be real. haha. Plus they were professionally video taped, there was music to theme and they were mic-ed. haha.

It’s still so amazing! :happy:

good thing that was fake cause i just got jealous! When I get home I’ll show you my picture :slight_smile: I thanked Mickey for my ring about 10,000 times! Love that!!!

Hahha, I know right! Yay, excited!!

Read this real proposal story… What great pictures… This guy should be a professional photographer.
The Wedding of Sarah and Tom - Our Disney Proposal!

The story is so sweet and the pictures are unreal…

[QUOTE=hanwill;1028575]Read this real proposal story… What great pictures… This guy should be a professional photographer.

The story is so sweet and the pictures are unreal…[/QUOTE]

Awwwww…! :happy:

Cute video…

[QUOTE=hanwill;1028575]Read this real proposal story… What great pictures… This guy should be a professional photographer.

The story is so sweet and the pictures are unreal…[/QUOTE]

WOW!!! That was a great proposal (Sarah and Tom). I bet their wedding is going to be beautiful!! It was neat to look through the webpage…who knew Disney had a gift registry??? COOL! I may need to get married AGAIN!!