Mother's Day crowds?

Is Mother’s Day a crowded day at Disneyland? I would think so. Our passes ran out last year and we finally have the money to get new annual passes; I would rather get the passes on the day we actually go. If Mother’s Day is a peak day, I would rather wait for a better day for our first day. Make sense?

A bit late to reply, but I will anyways. Mother’s Day can see some crowds, but it isn’t usually anything too too bad. That time of the year is generally the “spring off season” between spring break and before summer really starts to pick up.

I would expect most mothers would be enjoying “homecooked breakfasts” in bed or a nice brunch/lunch somewheres. Either way, I’ve never been to Disneyland on mother’s day. But I suspect it wouldn’t be overly crowded. :pirate:

Sounds like a wonderful Mother’s Day gift! LOL. I don’t know, but it’s like giving your wife a Bowling Ball for her birthday, as per THE SIMPSONS episode. :laugh:

I don’t know, but it’s like giving your wife a Bowling Ball for her birthday, as per THE SIMPSONS episode

LOL! That would be true only in parallel to the illustration, my wife is a champion bowler. Disney for us is always the perfect gift. :slight_smile: