Mother's Day surprise

I’m so excited!! I’ll be spending the weekend before Mother’s Day in sunny Southern California and Disneyland!!! YIPPEE!!! Why? Well, because each year the cousins(us girls) get together to have a special day with mom. In the past we’ve had gatherings for lunch, spa or shows. It’s always a blast! Well, this year we are surprising the moms with a day at Disney! The most exciting part? Well…I’m not usually able to make these celebrations since I’m no longer in So. Cal but…this year…I’m surprising my mom!!! And, a couple of my other cousins will be flying in to surprise their mom too! I’m so excited that I could just burst! We’ll be starting the day with a light breakfast and then head into the Disneyland for pictures in front of the castle and then rides. Then we’ll head over to California Adventure for lunch at Carthay Circle! We’ll end the day back at Trader Sam’s at the DLH! Woot!!! I can’t wait!!
:goofybounce::cheshire: See, that’s me bouncing!!

That sounds wonderful!! :mickey:

So happy for you Pep!:happy: Have a wonderful day with your Mom!

As a mom of two daughters I find this so exciting and a perfect Mothers Day for all. What fun memories you’re all going to have.

Wow that sounds like a day memories are made of! How wonderful for you all.

I just can’t wait! My big sis’ is the only one that knows I’ll be there!

I am so happy for you!!! That sounds wonderful!

Also… Mickey likes your mom better than he likes you.

But he likes me better than he likes either of you.

[QUOTE=Andrea;1132694]I am so happy for you!!! That sounds wonderful!

Also… Mickey likes your mom better than he likes you.

But he likes me better than he likes either of you.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm such delirium. You really should consult a doctor about that before it gets worse!

Wonderful! Have a magical time with your mom!

Have a wonderful time! This is such a sweet idea!

That is so exciting!! I cannot wait to hear how it all goes.

What a wonderful surprise! You are going to have so much fun! Excited and happy for you!