Motor launch from WL

Does anybody know if the motor launch from WL to FW and Contemporary still runs? We have ADR’s for Chief Mickey’s and HDR (and we are going to GF for 1900PF) for august and I am just trying to get a handle around moving about. First trip to WL!

It’s always running when we’re there and I’ve not heard Disney has stopped it.

Yes, it still runs. It goes from FW to Contemporary to WL and back to FW to do the loop all over again. I think these boats run from 645am-1130pm

It does run as a loop between WL, FW, and Contemporary.
In the morning and until around 3 PM it runs clockwise (FW, WL, Contemporary).
After 3 PM it runs counter clockwise (Contemporary, WL, FW).
The reason is in the morning guests need to get to Chef Mickey’s and evening guests need to get to Hoop Dee Doo.

If you have a scooter of power chair they cannot go on the boat to CR. But if the boat skipper of the big boat (I think it’s green flag) is willing, he can get permission to take a scooter or power chair to the CR.
Joe

[QUOTE=subvetss;965043]If you have a scooter of power chair they cannot go on the boat to CR. But if the boat skipper of the big boat (I think it’s green flag) is willing, he can get permission to take a scooter or power chair to the CR.
Joe[/QUOTE]

Also, the pilot of the smaller launch will radio in that there is a handicapped guest needing transport and they will divert the big boat to pick up that guest.

Last time we were there it was running, that was this past October.