MouseBuzz Back to School Super Contest

Time for another great contest here at MouseBuzz. This time you won’t have to submit fantastic photos, or try to stump Mickey, you just have to be a member here at MouseBuzz, oh, and be part of the community, of course.

The Prizes

Rather than give away one super huge prize, we have decided to share the wealth and give away 5 smaller prizes:

First Prize: $200 Disney Gift Card
Second Prize: $75 Disney Gift Card
Third Prize: $50 VISA/Amex Gift Card
Fourth Prize: $50 Amazon Gift Card
Fifth Prize: $25 Disney Gift Card

Sweet!

So, how do I win?

To win you need to do two things:

1. be a member of MouseBuzz
  2. be active on MouseBuzz between August 1 and September 18, 2008.

Every time you post in our forums in any way (asking a question, answering someone else’s, posting a trip report, making fun of your neighbors who don’t get Disney, etc.) you enter this competition. The more you post the more chances you have to win (make one post and you have one chance to win, make 200 posts and you have 200 chances to win).

All we ask is that your posts in the forum are genuine and not spammy. Add value and you’ll be fine but spam the forum and you’ll be taken out of the running. Again - let me emphasize this - if you just add a whole lot of empty posts you’ll be taken out of the running.

The winners will be chosen at random on September 16 (all posts on September 15 and before will qualify) and I’ll ship the prizes to you as soon as I get your details.

This is open to all members, either current or brand new, anywhere in the world. I will take myself out of the running, though I could really use the $200 Disney gift card!

Make sure you tell your friends, I am sure they want a chance to win. Good luck to one and all.

Wow Mickey thanks! :biggrin: I have a trip coming up in October and this would be fabulous. How the heck are you picking the winning posts? Tough job!

(Close your eyes and point to the winning posts?) :tongue:

This is kinda cool, like the ‘Year of a Million Dreams’ random!

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;857790]Wow Mickey thanks! :biggrin: I have a trip coming up in October and this would be fabulous. How the heck are you picking the winning posts? Tough job![/QUOTE]It will be totally random, so I will just put all the posts in a giant hat (Mickey Ears, of course), and pick out five posts, the first chosen will be the first prize winner, and so on.

lol! Fun contest!!! Basically because we don’t have to do anything other than what we do already! :laugh:

Do my bad jokes and puns count as spam?

This sounds exciting :phone:
One question, international members still have a chance to win. right? :blush::confused:

Just got the email on this! Very cool . . . I agree with Bella . . . easy 'cause we don’t have to do anything other than what we do already! :happy:

Ok, that sounds so awsome.Good luck to all my fellow MB’s. May the best Buzzer win!!!

[QUOTE=Scottish.Mickey;857805]This sounds exciting :phone:
One question, international members still have a chance to win. right? :blush::confused:[/QUOTE]Yes, open to anyone around the world. If you win, and the prize you have won does not work well for where you live, we can discuss alternatives.

cool contest - also cool that I will be IN Disney when the drawing ends - we are heading to Mickey Land on September 13th - Woo Hoo~!

yay! I love contests :heart:

Sounds great! Thanks for continuing to generate excitement about MB Mickey!

This would be especially useful on our next Disney Cruise! When are the new ships coming out and where will they make port? Thanks!

Very exciting. We’re in WDW 09/06 - 15th so I’ll have to be sure and keep up on MB before that, I’m just not good at logging in when we’re actually visiting the mouse, too many distractions.

Sounds like fun!!!

Great contest Mickey!!

I think posts from all the pregnant Mousebuzzers should count twice… after all, there are two people behind every post… :whistling

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back to school already??

Thanks Mickey, this sounds like fun. Will Chit Chat posts count?

Good Luck and happy posting everyone!

heehee, you must film that with your flip camera and put it on youtube :happy: