Mousebuzz Homepage

I was wondering why the home page has not been updated is over a year???:confused:

Mickey is a VERY busy guy! :happy:

Really Cute

She’s not trying to be cute. The owner and operator of this site uses the screen name “Mickey”. He’s been busy lately and hasn’t spent too much time on Mousebuzz.

As stated, mickey is a very busy guy. Besides running his own travel agency with Turnwrench, he has a family and many other projects that he runs alone. I honestly didn’t even notice that it’s been that long. I rarely go to the homepage. I’m here for the threads and information. Design never occurs to me.

Same here- the threads and info change constantly and I can just about cope with that!

Did not know the owners name was Mickey. My apology

As a designer, you just. broke. my. heart. :crying:

All kidding aside :blush: - if you need help I’m here! :happy:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;962491]As a designer, you just. broke. my. heart. :crying:

All kidding aside :blush: - if you need help I’m here! :happy:[/QUOTE]

I don’t own the site or have access to changing the design. Sorry for knocking your trade…totally didn’t mean it like that. I just don’t come here for a revamped mousebuzz. I like it as is.

I know I was just kidding!! :laugh::laugh: :blush:

They just revamped FB and it took FOREVER to get used to it . . . I like the way MB is too . . . I think seeker84 was just referring to the outdated contest post? Maybe? :happy:

I have been wondering why the home page is still old as well. I get the fact that Mickey is busy, but maybe we could just start with getting the old news removed! I appreciate someone speaking what my mind has been thinking for a LONG time now!

I too, come for the threads, but I hate the fact that I have to scroll down all this way just to get to the newest posts sections. Plus, to be honest, I think the fact that all the news stuff is old doesn’t make the site “current” to newcomers looking for relevant information.

I applaud your loyalty guys, but the home page does need some help. Thanks Seeker!

[QUOTE=NokeyNose;962687]I have been wondering why the home page is still old as well. I get the fact that Mickey is busy, but maybe we could just start with getting the old news removed! I appreciate someone speaking what my mind has been thinking for a LONG time now!

I too, come for the threads, but I hate the fact that I have to scroll down all this way just to get to the newest posts sections. Plus, to be honest, I think the fact that all the news stuff is old doesn’t make the site “current” to newcomers looking for relevant information.

I applaud your loyalty guys, but the home page does need some help. Thanks Seeker![/QUOTE]

I skip the homepage altogether . . . got to Quick links (upper right) then “Today’s Posts” takes you right to the latest and greatest! :happy:

I also use the today’s posts or new post option, I can’t remember the last time I looked at the front page.

I would like the homepage to be updated with the latest Disney news but I really don’t care. I love the TR and to hear and see suggestions.

I usually don’t look at the Homepage either, but I agree with Nokey, that for newcomers it can be confusing. :blink:

I agree about updating the content…I usually navigate to the posts from the homepage and have noticed that the news is a bit dated…it doesn’t stop my enthusiasm for or dedication to this community (been a member for over 3 years now). The threads & content are excellent, but some folks ‘surfing’ or visiting the site for the first time could take the lack of updates negatively. I know Mickey has to be very busy and I appreciate everything he does, but maybe some of the moderators or others could help with some news/content updates if given the right permissions? Just a suggestion…I’ll still be here no matter what!

True for me as well, but nokeynose has a point. To the newcomer it looks not cared for.

There might be old news on the front page, but yet we still get new members. I’m thankful for the site and the work Micky does. And no matter what the front page says, we all get freaked when the site is down from time to time, so the news isn’t what draws us. As far as having to scroll all the way pass the old news, if it was time I was trying to save, I’d stay away from MB. That would save me hours each day, so 2 secs for scrolling is not going to bother me.:laugh:

So to Micky and all the mods, thank you for the time and effort you put into this site. This site is more than disney, there is laughter and friendships around that I would have never expected. :heart:

There is a Homepage?

This.

I have the “new posts” web address as the bookmark for this site. I don’t even log in. :laugh: