Mousebuzz Special on lots of pins

I posted this on my other thread about selling pins on eBay, but I thought I would make a thread of its own.

DisneyTeacher inspired me to set up some grab bags of assorted pins since I have so many to sell and want to keep down on the eBay posting costs. So I decided to sell lots of 10 pins for $30 and as a bonus to Mousebuzz members, I will do free shipping within the United States. If you are outside the US, but still interested, let me know and we can work out a shipping cost depending on where you live.

The pins I have are really great and I will include at least 1 cast lanyard pin in each set. I will just keep selling them until I run out on a first come, first serve basis. So if you are interested, let me know. I have a PayPal account set up and it’s my preferred method of payment. But if you are looking for something else, let me know. And everything will be done off eBay since it’s the Mousebuzz special. :happy:

You are so sweet, Ginger! Check your account, I think we are all set.

Thanks DT! I will have the pins in the mail tomorrow for you. If you will PM your address to me, we should be all set! :happy:

Okay, I’m kinda new to the pin buying. My 2 DS’s are just getting interested in the pins, and since we will be going in a few months, I thought I’d get a few before-hand. How do I go about ordering? Are you selling only on ebay? Any help you could provide would be great.

Thank You :happy:

Alright, I sent the payment to you earlier today and it should be on its way over there. :happy: For me, the pins you send don’t really matter, but I’m fond of ‘unique’ looking ones…

Just a thought. :laugh:

Hey Ginger, what is your ebay seller name… I would like to look to see what you have in pins… Thanks… I am interested in tinkerbell pins and princess pins…

I am not just selling on eBay. In fact, the Mousebuzz special with free shipping in the US is only available here! :happy: If you are interested in purchasing pins, just send me a PM with what types of pins you like (certain characters, attractions, etc.) since I like to customize the orders to what people like, and let me know how many you would like (I am selling them in lots of 10).

PayPal is my preferred method of payment and I can give you my information for that when you place an order. But if you don’t have a PayPal account and don’t want to set one up, I can also accept a check or money order through the mail.

I still have TONS of pins available. I have about 120 posted on eBay right now, but I have held back on posting more because I would much rather give MBers a nice deal on the pins first.

So if you are interested, definitely let me know! :happy:

Thanks Diisneygeek! I am sure I can find some “unique” ones! :laugh:

My ebay seller name is ging2222. I did put some harder-to-find Tinker Bell and princess pins up for sell on eBay, but I do have lots more if you would like to purchase them in a 10-pin lot for the Mousebuzz special of $30. It’s a great deal either way. :happy: Send me a PM if you are interested.

Ginger,

I put a check in the mail this evening. Hopefully you should have it by Monday. The post office here is really sssslllloooowwww!

Thanks again! :happy:

Thanks! :happy: And just call me Katrina!

Hey again! I was just wondering… Do you have any Pin Bags for sale as well? With all these pins, I have nowhere to place them. :happy:

If not, it’s okay! Thanks.

I would like a bag of ten as well if you have any left.

do you have any left?

Do you have any bags of pins left? If so, how do you send payment to you?

I do have pins left if you would like to purchase some. It’s $30 per 10 pins with free shipping in the US. If you are interested, send me a PM and we can get everything set up.

And a big thank you to everyone that has purchased pins so far! But I still do have PLENTY more! I never realized just how extensive Drew and my collections are. :happy:

Ginger

I won’t know till Monday or Tuesday as of right now.
I’ll let you know.

Sounds great! :happy:

I don’t mean to sound like a nag, but do you have any Pin Bags for sale? :laugh:

I do have one pin bag that I would be willing to sell. It’s identical to the one in the attached photo. We bought it and started to put some pins in, but then decided to display them another way. So it’s still in perfect condition. So if you would like to purchase it, I would be willing to sell it for $30 plus $10 for shipping. I will also include 5 Disney pins with it also. Let me know if you (or anyone else reading this) are interested. It’s a first-come, first-serve buy I guess. :happy: