Mousekeeping at All-Stars

Which has the best Mousekeeping?

We have stayed at Music and Movies and to me movies has the better Mousekeeping. Can’t wait to hear reports on Mousekeeping at Art of Animation.

It’s a good news.

[QUOTE=dadofthree;1101287]Which has the best Mousekeeping?

We have stayed at Music and Movies and to me movies has the better Mousekeeping. Can’t wait to hear reports on Mousekeeping at Art of Animation.[/QUOTE]

I can imagine that you cannot pinpoint this sort of thing. After all, it depends on the mousekeeper her/himself. Standards are all the same = Disney wants the rooms as clean as they can be. Now let’s see if the mousekeeper is interested in doing a good job, did he/she have a good day, etc.

I pretty much have to agree.
The groundsmen all have the same tasking, whether it’s an All Star or the Grand Floridian.
Same for the chambermaids. There is a standard that is expected to be kept, regardless of which amenity level your resort occupies.
Now, you can have the most efficient mousekeeper or you can have one that cuts corners in order to get in and out of rooms faster.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1101599]I pretty much have to agree.
The groundsmen all have the same tasking, whether it’s an All Star or the Grand Floridian.
Same for the chambermaids. There is a standard that is expected to be kept, regardless of which amenity level your resort occupies.
Now, you can have the most efficient mousekeeper or you can have one that cuts corners in order to get in and out of rooms faster.[/QUOTE]

I have died and gone to heaven :tongue:

:laugh: Quick! Mark down the date! Is there a cake for an occasion such as this?

heehee. Cake, did you say cake?

I want to open a bottle of ‘Wet’

Both of you knock it off.
Just because we disagree about some things, it doesn’t mean anything more than I have a bit of a German spine as well (tempered it seems by an equal amount of Ukrainian and a double shot of White Russian).

If I didn’t like and respect you girls so much, you’d know it.

(A bottle of Wet? That’s nasty! Or was that an invitation?:wub::blush:)

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1101646]Both of you knock it off.
Just because we disagree about some things, it doesn’t mean anything more than I have a bit of a German spine as well (tempered it seems by an equal amount of Ukrainian and a double shot of White Russian).

If I didn’t like and respect you girls so much, you’d know it.

(A bottle of Wet? That’s nasty! Or was that an invitation?:wub::blush:)[/QUOTE]

Heehee, you got it, boss. Buy a bottle of Wet at one of my favorite wineries, just 20 miles from here L. Mawby-Fine Leelanau Peninsula Sparkling Wines

It may have been an isolated incident, but we had a 20 oz Coke come up missing when we made a special mousekeeping request at Sports this past Sept. :mad: We needed linen changes and left to go to the park, came back and the bed was made and the drink was gone. We searched the room, the ice chest, everywhere. I am 100% positive that I had left it on the table next to a Sprite before we left. The Sprite was still there when we returned.

We had just purchased the drinks from the cooler at the food court before we departed for the park. I had put a milk in the ice chest and the drinks on the table because there was no room more in the ice chest. It would have still been cold when mousekeeping came.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1101646]
If I didn’t like and respect you girls so much, you’d know it.[/QUOTE]

He likes us! He REALLY LIKES US!!:laugh:

Definitely a Sally Fields moment :laugh:

I guess I could share our little mousekeeping episode at ASMo …
We decided to get back to the room before noon one time and the mousekeeper was watching one of her favorite shows and relaxing … No Biggie.
I jokingly said don’t let us interupt your program … or something like that ( Witty / Clever as always :eek:) She finished up and off she went …
We did have great service after that !!! We had it before that as well …

[QUOTE=WALL;1101696]I guess I could share our little mousekeeping episode at ASMo …
We decided to get back to the room before noon one time and the mousekeeper was watching one of her favorite shows and relaxing … No Biggie.
I jokingly said don’t let us interupt your program … or something like that ( Witty / Clever as always :eek:) She finished up and off she went …
We did have great service after that !!! We had it before that as well …[/QUOTE]

All of the “problems” mentioned could happen anywhere at any time. I still think Disney’s objective is to have great service at any resort in every department.

Wall, your mousekeeper may have been taking just a few minutes - a breather, so to speak. Making beds and cleaning all day long is extremely hard work. Takes loads of energy. Watching TV for a few minutes is much better than having her lay on your bed shnoozing :laugh:

Bizarre none the less.