Mouseketrips question!

I went on the Mouseketrips webpage, because we are thinking of booking a trip for November. I clicked on the free quote, and filled out all the necessary information on Monday morning. Yesterday, I filled out another free quote page on their website and submitted, because we are thinking of adding more days, etc… I have not heard anything from them yet, and it says that you will atleast get a confirmation email within 24 hours, so I’m a little concerned that they didn’t receive my quote forms. I decided just now to send them an email, at the email address listed on their website info@mousketrips.com and I got a MAILER-DAEMON failure notice back. Does anyone know if they are having a problem with their website? :frown:

I don’t know if they are having problems, but I always call and speak to someone. He is always very quick in emailing a quote to me!! Good luck.

Okay, so then maybe I will call them instead. I was trying to avoid that since I have 2 kids at home, that can get a little loud in the background. :wacko:

Calling is always the best way to get them. :phone:

OK, I called and left a message. Let the Disney planning begin! :goofybounce:

Our most humble apologies for the delay. With all of the discounts Disney is currently offering (and the new ones that keep coming out!) we’ve been overwhelmed the past week or two and are running a bit behind.

We’ve sent you the e-mail we spoke about on the phone - please let us know if you didn’t get it or if you have any other questions. Thanks very much for your patience.

[QUOTE=Mouseketrips;1047476]Our most humble apologies for the delay. With all of the discounts Disney is currently offering (and the new ones that keep coming out!) we’ve been overwhelmed the past week or two and are running a bit behind.

We’ve sent you the e-mail we spoke about on the phone - please let us know if you didn’t get it or if you have any other questions. Thanks very much for your patience.[/QUOTE]

Not a problem! Thank you very much for the call!!! I have not received the email, but I’m sure it will be in my inbox soon.
Thanks again!!! You were VERY helpful with all my questions! & I can’t wait to discuss it with my husband and book with you!