Mouseketrips

Has anyone ever booked a trip through Mouseketrips? Have you chosen one of their guest packages? Would you reccomend one of the packages?

Just wanting to get a little feedback.

I have used Mouseketrips to book my last four vacations. I’m not sure what you mean by “their packages” as they sell Disney packages…but you can feel comfortable going through them that you’re getting the best deal with the least headache! :slight_smile: They’ll do as much or as little of the planning as you want them to do. I HIGHLY recommend Mouseketrips!!

Yep, Mouseketrips is the best. Unbeatable knowlege and service. We have booked 1 WDW trip and 2 DL trips with them. I won’t go to Disney without their help.

We used Mouseketrips for both of our trips and an almost cruise. They are soooo patient . . . I had a bazillion questions and they answered each and every one of them. The communication was fantastic. I highly recommend contacting them!

Mouseketrips rocks! Keith is awesome to deal with and so patient.
You will not be dissapointed by choosing them.

The packages I’m refering to are found here:
http://www.mouseketrips.com/content/view/118/98/

They’re really extras.

Hummm…just contact Keith. Those are either special things he puts together or they are the old packages before the Magic Your Way packages came out from Disney. Either way, he’ll get you set up with the best deal for what you and your family want!

Mouseketrips got me the Contemporary tower when no one else could. Therefore, they have my undying affection. :slight_smile:

i also checked with them but unfortunatley AAA was cheaper. Keith was very nice.

Helllooo! Keith can get the AAA price and STILL book everything through Mousketrips! It’s a just like any other travel agency, but 'cept Keith specializes in Disney trips. On our last two trips, Keith got us the AAA rate, plus the Disney Visa discounts we were eligible for.

I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Mousketrips! I have always loved trip planning. Now, using Mousketrips still lets me do all that fun stuff, just that Keith is always there to make sure I get the best rates and he knows all the ins and outs of getting things you might not be able to on your own.

Keith is helping us plan our big trip this fall (with MiL, SiL, and BiL), and we are very pleased. Knowledgeable, patient with changes (thanks, Keith!), and prompt. Our AAA office falls short on all those counts.

Keith (Mouseketrips) has booked our last 3 trips. He is fantastic to work with. he will do as much as you want or as little as you want. Just tell hime what you need / want, and he will give you all of your options. HIGHLY RECOMEND!!!