Mousemoms much needed trip!

Well, here it goes:

Day 1: Cast: Mousemom
DB
DD
DD
DS
DDBF(never again)

The morning was rushed to get everything packed in the van and leave. Got out around 8:30 to find my brother says,: hey, can we staop at Walmart to pick up some stuff", I was not happy cause this should have been gotten before the trip. I wanted to be picking up my mother in law and on the road to WDW by 1:00 or right after. Needless to say,we got going on the way about 9:30, way off of what time i wanted to leave.
We got to her house about,or close to 12:00. We ate lunch and was out the door by 1:30-1:45. Got to the resort about 2:30, checked in and rushed to the room cause we had to leave to SSR for our massages. The whole day at this point was so rushed that there was not time to enjoy much.
We got into our room, and literally turned right around and had to leave which is one reason I wanted to leave an hour earlier.
We got to SSR just intime to get changed and into our room for the massage. Let me tell you, if you have not ever gotten one there, make it a must do at least once. It is more expensive but so totally nice. We got almost 2 hours of a massage. We got our Back, feet and face and scalp. She was the best and worked things out in my back that needed working on. We left there like noodles.We loved it and cannot wait to do it again.
We left there and went to DTD for dinner at WGP express. Like always, it was AWESOME!!! I had pizza and loved every bite. We walked around some and then headed back to the resort. We were beat and got showers and went to bed. On a not so good note. When we checked in I got my oldest DD(18) a birthday button,my youngest(turning 9 on May 16) a birthday button, and my DD boyfriend a 1st. time button. I was told on the way to getting our massage that he threw his in the lake and asked hers and threw hers in as well. Why??? Cause he is a jerk!! Why? Cause he did not want to draw attention to himself and did not want her to draw attention to herself while she was with him. Thats only 1 reason he will NEVER go with us again,only one reason. Anyway, thats the end of Day 1. I will continue tomorrow.

That’s the only reason??? Come on, I know there’s more! :laugh:

Being a shy person most of my life, I understand why one might not want attention called to himself. However, throwing a button in the lake is a little ridiculous… and it’s pollution! Could have just kept it in his pocket…

But anywho, the massage sounds wonderful! I am [im]patiently waiting for more! :laugh: And some pictures! :happy: :happy: :happy:

The DDBF was totally out of line! That would have made me angry but at least you had just had your massage to relax you a little. The massage sounds WONDERFUL! I too LOVE WGP Express best QS location in all of WDW. Can’t wait to read more.

DD’s BF sounds like he should have been the thrown in the lake. DD would be better to find a new BF. Ungrateful!

Looking forward to more TR.

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1077726]That’s the only reason??? Come on, I know there’s more! :laugh:

Being a shy person most of my life, I understand why one might not want attention called to himself. However, throwing a button in the lake is a little ridiculous… and it’s pollution! Could have just kept it in his pocket…

But anywho, the massage sounds wonderful! I am [im]patiently waiting for more! :laugh: And some pictures! :happy: :happy: :happy:[/QUOTE]

You are right, that is not the ONLY reason cause he gave me many on this trip. Yes, the massage was WONDERFUL!!

I love WGP express. It is a must do every trip. We have never had a bad meal there.

Love the TR so far. The massage sounded wonderful, I shall certainly remember that for next trip. Dying to hear about DD’s BF behaviour. I thought it was so rude to throw the button away and hers too- very ungrateful- look forward to hearing the other reasons he wont be going again.

[QUOTE=simplytall;1077730]DD’s BF sounds like he should have been the thrown in the lake. DD would be better to find a new BF. Ungrateful!

Looking forward to more TR.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I am hoping for. Bad thing, or maybe good thing is a told her to move out with him so you can get your fill of him and see him for who he really is. This is where my faith is taking over, seriously!! Today she moved out. I am sad but I am hoping it won"t take long for her to see him for what he is really all about.

to find my brother says,: hey, can we staop at Walmart to pick up some stuff",

Kill! Kill! Kill!!!

Okay, that’s extreme :laugh: , but that sort of thing drives me crazy. In regular life I’m always “hey, can we stop because I forgot…” but when I’m on my way out the door for a trip? NO!

We left there like noodles.We loved it and cannot wait to do it again.

That sounds glorious! Did it have a specific name for this massage? I’m going to dream about it for a while.

Why??? Cause he is a jerk!!

Wow- to put it mildly. How about, “Oh, thank you, but I just want to fly under the radar. I’m not comfortable with attention. I’ll take it home with me.”

Is your DD showing signs of understanding that this guy isn’t a keeper? She’ll have to figure it out herself, of course… but could that time be sooner rather than later? That controlling thing… wanting HER not to wear the button… that’s either immature or scary. Take your pick.

She will see his true colors when she is faced with it 24/7. She will be back with a new found appreciation for you. Faith will get you through this difficult time. Good luck to you both.

[QUOTE=Andrea;1077735]Kill! Kill! Kill!!!

Okay, that’s extreme :laugh: , but that sort of thing drives me crazy. In regular life I’m always “hey, can we stop because I forgot…” but when I’m on my way out the door for a trip? NO!

That sounds glorious! Did it have a specific name for this massage? I’m going to dream about it for a while.

Wow- to put it mildly. How about, “Oh, thank you, but I just want to fly under the radar. I’m not comfortable with attention. I’ll take it home with me.”

Is your DD showing signs of understanding that this guy isn’t a keeper? She’ll have to figure it out herself, of course… but could that time be sooner rather than later? That controlling thing… wanting HER not to wear the button… that’s either immature or scary. Take your pick.[/QUOTE]

You nailed it on every one of them. As her her BF, yes, saying no thank you or I would rather not but thanks anyway, that, I would take better. But go behind my back and do that?? UGH!!!

The question is… who told on him?

If it was DD, then she’s on your side… :ph34r:

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1077746]The question is… who told on him?

If it was DD, then she’s on your side… :ph34r:[/QUOTE]

Yes, she told on him. Thats why I am so confused on why she moved in with him. His attitude did not ruin my trip. I can rise above that and still have fun.

I hope u enjoyed your trip and i will say prayers she wakes up./ I went thru this with two of mine

The massage sounds WONDERFUL! As for the bf…that is soooo inappropriate! He should have stuck it in his suitcase or thrown it away in the room if he didn’t want to be noticed, but throwing it in the lake is just immature and he’s littering! And taking your daughter’s button really shows the type of person he is. I hope she gets sick of him quickly! I can’t wait to hear what else he did!

[QUOTE=mousemom;1077723]Well, here it goes:
I was told on the way to getting our massage that he threw his in the lake and asked hers and threw hers in as well. Why??? Cause he is a jerk!! [/QUOTE]

I’m just glad to hear that he didn’t ruin your trip.

No he did not but it would have went wayyyy better if he was not there. I am glad he went so I can see for myself the “change” he said he had was not there at all.

Day 2

Today was Sierras birthday and we had plans to go to Epcot and have dinner at Germany(don’t know the spelling of the restaurant). We got up, had breakfast in the room and was out the door by 9:00 or so. We had a short walk to Epcot and came in the back way right around the UK. As we came in we heard music comming from the UK and started walking towards it. Ok, here is BF’s #2 mess up. As we were approaching where the band was playing, me and my daughter were running up ahead of everyone. They were about 10-15 feet back behind us. We were laughing and having a good time beings kids,ok, feeling like kids. We got to the band and everyone else followed by a few seconds. I seen my DD BF approach her and say something and she looked upset. I watched and observed but did not say anything. I only stayed a few minutes because by this time I was upset that my daughter was upset. My thoughts on what happened was he got upset that she ran ahead of him and left him behind. I did not know but it was my guess. That was the only thing by then that it could have been. We left there and headed to the attractions. I noticed their body language and knew something was up.

We got to Soarin first and waited about 30 minutes. Then headed to TestTrack and some other rides after that. For lunch we went to WS and ate at Tangerine Cafe". It was good. We wondered around WS for an hour or so to see some shows and ride some rides. We wanted to go back to the room and rest before heading back to Epcot for dinner. One thing I HAD to do was get a dessert at the France bakery. I got the napolean and it was AWESOME!!!!!! It is a must get in my opinion. 

We rested at the resort for a couple of hours and then headed back to Epcot for dinner. We checked in to Germany and got seated within a few minutes. I was excited to eat her cause last time we were ther it was really good. Well, I will say this is the WORST meal we had all week. I was completed disappointed. It used to be good but was awful. It wasn’t just me that had this opinion but everyone said it was not good at all.

After dinner we walked around a bit more and rode a few more rides. I wish we did more but with a fewextra people in our party, it was hard to do.

Back to the issue with the BF, I went to the bathroom in Germany with my daughters and then confronted my DD on what happened back at the begining when her BF got mad,or so it looked like, and she confirmed what I thought. I told her I thought he has stolen her joy and I don't know why she is with him. There has been more garbage between them two that I don't see what she sees in him. He is controlling and manipulating. Even though he was a jerk, I had a good time. I had to block him out and focus on the rest of our trip. I did tell her that he will NOT be invited again.

We headed back to the resort cause everyone was so tired. It was a good day despite the fact of my DD BF.

I just tuned into your TR. Guess what I was doing b4 that? C’mon, guess. Go ahead. No wait, I’ll tell you.

Getting DW a spa gift certificate for her Father’s day present.

(Her B-day happens to coincide with the way-more-important Father’s day holiday this year).

Sounds like the massages were heaven! I’m glad that you didn’t let the BF ruin your trip but his actions are reason for concern! You are right, he did steal her joy. I hope she realizes that he is not the one for her quickly!