Mousercise, anyone?

Am I the only person over the age of 18 who bought this CD for myself?

mousercise

I don’t know about you guys, but I got totally sucked in back when I was on a big “working out” stint; I’ve sort of lagged behind since school started, but I still really like the music! :wub: It’s really upbeat and has this crazy subliminal power to make you feel like doing jumping jacks! I would use it to at least stretch out to if I wasn’t worried my roomate would walk in on me while I’m shakin my booty to “Tiggercise”. :blush:

Paging R2G… I think it’s painfully obvious what Screever’s next avatar needs to be… hee! :tongue:

OMG i need this cd!!! Oh so cute i love it

…don’t tell me there’s a clip of my booty shakin’ the bacon out there on the web. :ohmy:

I loved mousercise, I acutally thought they were excersicing with me :pinch:

Uh…yea… I think you’re the ONLY one who bought it… :laugh:

LOL!!! I have the SHEET MUSIC to mousercise hahahahaah

so in answer to your question…no you are not the biggest geek on DC…

I am :blush:

You are so not. And, even if you are…we can be Disney dorks together! :biggrin:

Take THAT Disneyhog! :tongue:

Hmmmmmm… Y’all are Disney Dorks, but say “take that Disneyhog?” Uh… I wanna be a Disney Dork too… I don’t have to buy Mousercise to join, do I? :wink:

But…I thought you were too cool for us! :tongue:

Not too cool for y’all…just too cool for Mousercise… :biggrin:

must add to signiture

Disney Dork? Yea…do it… :biggrin:

I want mousecerise!!!

Trying to decide if even Mickey can make aerobics fun… hmmm…

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 60 seconds. :glare:

You keep doing the mousercise! Who cares what your room mate thinks…hey she may join in. Tiggercise? Sounds bouncy!

This sounds really cute! I’ll have to look into it when I get home from school.

I had the same thought!

OMG, I remember the original. I had it on 12 in vinyl…showing my age, huh?! I’ll have to pick up this newer one for my sun. So much fun!

Even though I never bought it, I still say “mousercise” for exercise.