Mousketrips

I just want to say that I used Mouseketrips to book the 2 extra days that we are staying at POP and they were wonderful! Keith got back to me very quickly and let me know that he will update my reservation if any room only discounts become available. I was going to book it through Disney on my own as I usually do, but their sight was down and I did not want to have to watch for discount codes if I could help it. If you haven’t used them before, you really should give them a try. I would definitely use them again. It was so easy. Now, I am just crossing my fingers that there will be some room only discounts for mid December so I can save even more money!

I am so happy that you are satisfied with them Jeannie. I have used them three times now. If there is a disocunt, keith will grab it for you…no worries about that!

How do there rates compare with AAA? I have always found AAA has the lowest fare, but I have not been very happy with the customer service side.
Robin

Aren’t they the BEST?!?! Keith (Mickey)just helped us book a trip for friends (the rest of our traveling crew are DVC members) for our upcoming Spring Break trip. I couldn’t be any more excited about the service they offer!!

I am glad that all of you are so happy. I have several times tried to get in touch with them and have been told in an email that they would get back to me with quotes in a few days. I am still waiting. :sad:

Since we are not AAA members, I can’t answer that question. Couldn’t you get the AAA rate from them though? If so, I would definitely recommend that you contact Mousketrips. Hopefully someone has experience with both and can answer your question.

After you’ve waited a few days and haven’t heard anything, reply to their reply asking if they have any info yet. Scott was out a couple of weeks ago on vacation and some emails went straight to him, so Keith never saw them. I’m sure that could happen when Keith is on vacation too. Don’t give up, just check back with them. They were very quick to reply when I inquired again…within hours. Give it a try!

It depends of course. Keith has always been able to grab me the discount codes as soon as they release. I don’t know if WDW’s discounts are better than AAA. You should get a quote from both and go with the best rate. If it’s a matter of customer service issues, they I would go with mouseketrips and dump AAA. You are going to get the best price that Keith can find and excellent customer service…I’d rather have both than just a discount.