Move It! Shake It! Celebrate It! Viewing tip

I wanted to share with everyone a great tip for the new Move it! Shake it!Celebrate Street Party.

Go to the center of the hub to view this parade. It moves down Main Street and guests tend to line on the outside edges of the street as the floats drive by. Once it reaches the hub area you can’t cross until the dancing in the street begins. If you are in the center of the hub before it starts you are in the perfect viewing area. Most people don’t realize this and this area has been open and empty during the morning shows. The people in the center have a front row to the action.

I really love this show and I hope everyone here gets a chance to see it and be a part of it.

P.S The stilt walkers make the parade!!! :laugh:

We’ll be there Sunday! Can’t wait!

I’m not working Sunday :frown:

The girls will love the new show!!!

[QUOTE=vlogilvie;941040]I’m not working Sunday :frown:

The girls will love the new show!!![/QUOTE]

Bummer! We’ll be back Mother’s Day weekend . . . maybe we can see you then and say “Hi!”? :happy:

I’m there Sunday! :biggrin:

Get it girl. YOU KNOW IT!!! :wink:

YAY!! Can’t wait!

We coming down April 25 and I can’t wait to see the show. Especially the stilt walkers, well one of them anyway!

It’s Nick isn’t it. I swear he get’s everyone to come watch him. :nonono2: :laugh: We’ll put on a heck of a show for ya.

OK . . . where were you?? I swear I asked EVERY stilt walker “Are you Matt?” and all I’d get is a big grin and “NO!” :laugh::laugh: Can’t say I didn’t try to say HI!! :laugh::laugh: Sorry we missed you!

BTW!! THE PARTY WAS AWESOME!!! :wub:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;942066]OK . . . where were you?? I swear I asked EVERY stilt walker “Are you Matt?” and all I’d get is a big grin and “NO!” :laugh::laugh: Can’t say I didn’t try to say HI!! :laugh::laugh: Sorry we missed you!
:wub:[/QUOTE]

I heard. Everyone of the guys came to me at day parade and said I was being looked for! :laugh: I was coordinating for the marathon yesterday morning so didn’t get to do MISICI. So is the schedule of someone in Entertainment. Can change without knowing. HOWEVER, if you did watch CDCT yesterday, you did see that I was helping Beast. :wink:

Well, at least word got to you through the grapevine! :laugh: :laugh:

We didn’t see CDCT, we hopped on the train too late, and were stuck for 10 minutes waiting for the parade to come over the tracks! :pinch:

WE :heart: MISICI kudos to you guys . . . it was AWESOME!! :mickey:

This is a fun parade. I took some pictures recently when I saw it, you can view them here:
Free high resolution pictures Disney World - Characters - Lucius Best (Frozone) from the Incredibles in the Street Party
Enjoy!