Movies at night

I think its great that they have movies at night in the resorts on a big screen every night at 9 pm.

Which resort is this? Is there a list somewhere??

It was at all resorts. Everynight they came out with an inflatable screen that was about 15x20 and they played a different Disney movie @ 9pm . The allstars it was at the pools and we did see some resorts with them set up at the beaches.

Did not see a schedual.

I’ve seen it on the beach at Yacht/Beach and also at GF.

Cute! I didn’t know they did it at the values now. That’s great.

When you check into your resort, check the welcome packet. There is a newsletter of the weekly happenings at the resort. There are lots of fun things for the kids to do. Most are held nightly by the pool . . . and when it rains they do them inside at the back of the dining halls (at the values anyway)

My girls LOVE the big screen movie nights . . . they swim in the pool and watch the movie, perfect way to unwind at night.

I know that last year when we stayed at ASMUSIC that they do it almost everynight an even had Wii bowling tournament for kids before hand with prizes and all.

Here’s a link, but it shows only a few resorts participating…
Walt Disney World Resort Outdoor Movie Schedule

They had this at SSR in February. We didn’t watch, but noticed it a few times when we walked by. It was by the pool.

Absolutely! I love this!!! I’ve seen it at SSR also, but I don’t think I saw it at Kidani or OKW last time we were there at least.

I never seen it at OKW either and I was there right before you were last time. the first time I ever noticed it was at SSR last trip and I honestly thought it was something they did until Casey started this thread.

I hope they have “Up” in November. Best movie I’ve seen in a long time.

I’m planning to buy Up the day it hits the stores.
And I haven’t seen more than the trailers.
I guess it’s the dog factor.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;991609]I’m planning to buy Up the day it hits the stores.
And I haven’t seen more than the trailers.
I guess it’s the dog factor.[/QUOTE]

Scheduled to be released on November 10!

They are preselling the DVD at the disney store online Disney Store | Official Site for Disney Merchandise and it comes with a free three pin set. Mine is ordered…I am so excited. Price: $19.99.:wub::wub:

Thanks for this post. I had only ever heard of this at Fort Wilderness or at the Beach Club. I wasn’t aware they showed movies at other resorts…I guess usually we are back in our room with our kids at 9pm.
I’ll have to keep an eye out for this next trip!!

[QUOTE=Mickey Mom;991721]Thanks for this post. I had only ever heard of this at Fort Wilderness or at the Beach Club. I wasn’t aware they showed movies at other resorts…I guess usually we are back in our room with our kids at 9pm.
I’ll have to keep an eye out for this next trip!![/QUOTE]

Its a nice touch for the kids WDW added.

how cool is this?! I wish they did this at all resorts. I wonder if it will still be going on in March/April 2010? My family would enjoy this on one of our rest days.

Oh and SoundGod…‘Squirrel?!’…:happy: This bit in the trailer made me chuckle:laugh:

[QUOTE=ARIEL;991977]Oh and SoundGod…‘Squirrel?!’…:happy: This bit in the trailer made me chuckle:laugh:[/QUOTE]\

I believe it is at all resorts at 9PM a different disney movie each night.