Moving our luggage- a quick question

Okay, we have reservations at the WL from June 12-20 with DDP and Park Hopper. I called the other day however and reserved just a room at Pop Century for the 11th as we will get there that Friday night. I didn’t include this in our reservation for the WL because I didn’t want to pay the package price for the one night and pay for tickets, food, etc.

Question, can we leave our luggage at the PC and will they move it for us to WL? Can we go ahead and pick up our park tickets and other stuff at PC the next morning too?

Any info would be appreciated. This is our first time doing more than one resort for any reason.

Yes, you can have your luggage moved from one resort to another. We call bell services about 15 minutes before we’re ready to head out for the day and they come and tag the luggage and take it. We were told they don’t move any luggage until about 3 pm so don’t expect it early.

If your tickets are connected to your WL reservation I think you will need to go there to check in and get your passes, I don’t think Pop will be able to help you with that. I think I would take a cab to WL, check in, get tickets, and head out for the day from there.

We are driving down, so we won’t need a cab, but great info! We may just leave it in the car if we can’t pick up our passes at PC and just drive it over in the morning and check in VERY early! We want to make the most of our day and hey, why not using the dining to eat breakfast?

Great info though, thanks! You confirmed most of what I thought.

[QUOTE=cjtownman;1030464]We are driving down, so we won’t need a cab, but great info! We may just leave it in the car if we can’t pick up our passes at PC and just drive it over in the morning and check in VERY early! We want to make the most of our day and hey, why not using the dining to eat breakfast?

Great info though, thanks! You confirmed most of what I thought.[/QUOTE]

Duh, I didn’t even think about you having your own car. In that case I would pack a small bag with just what we needed for one night and leave the rest of the luggage in the car. The next morning you can get ready, throw your one bag in the car and head over to WL to check in. I guess there’s a risk leaving your luggage in your car over night but I feel pretty safe at WDW resorts.

That is exactly what we are going to do! You hit the nail on the head. It would have been nice to just go straight to the park, but hey, you take it as it goes.