Mr. Lincoln Returning

It has been confirmed that the show Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln that debuted in Disneyland park from 1966-2004 in The Disneyland Opera House will be returning later this year after a 4 year hiatus for the show “Disneyland: The First 50 Magical Years”, which debuted for Disneyland’s 50th Anniversary Celebration back in 2005. The new show will be now known as “The Disneyland Story, Featuring Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln” in an enhanced version in honor of the 200th Anniversary of Mr. Lincoln.

The current show “Disneyland: The First 50 Magic Years” will go on Hiatus on March 16th so that the new show can be brought in. The artwork and displays from the 50th anniversary show will remain as the Disneyland Story section of the show while the movie section will be replaced with the new Lincoln show. No word has been said yet if the Steve Martin movie will be available for purchase on DVD.

I just thought everyone might like to know!

Yay! that’s a great attraction :wub:

I saw this on allears . . . cool! :happy:

Yay!! Thanks for the heads up!! :happy:

I will be happy to see Mr. Lincoln back! :heart:

Oh neat! I mean I saw the 50 Years show at least twice in one day on our trip :laugh: but I was curious if they’d ever bring Lincoln back; I’d never seen him!

Good news on leaving up the museum stuffs though.