Mug question...refills at Fort Wilderness?

Since mugs are now allowed to be used at any resort, where is a refill station at Fort Wilderness? This December we are planning on walking around to see the light displays put up by campers and thought a mug of hot chocolate might be nice.

What a fun idea…I don’t know the answer to your question because I’ve never been but I bet it’s all at the main building area…

After doing some googling, it seems there is a take out window in the same building as trail’s end. In the past we had looked in the store that is across the way and found nothing. So now I have a mission (cue music) in Dec., find take out window by trail’s end.

So I see there at this take out window, there is a meal of ten pieces of chicken and a couple sides like cole slaw. If we were to put purchase this and try to take it over to BLT by boat, what are the chances we’ll be robbed and thrown overboard? I realize it could be a good 30 mins or so before we would get to our room, but there is always the microwave to warm food up if need be.

It may not even take you that long…I don’t see a problem with it…its sounds like something different to try…go for it!!

I’m hoping it’s less, but you never know with transportation. We are only doing a few breakfast TS meals this, so this will be different for dinner.

If the weather is curtailing boat operations, don’t do it.
Otherwise, I say go ahead and pick up your chicken just before you head back to BLT.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1919093619]If the weather is curtailing boat operations, don’t do it.
Otherwise, I say go ahead and pick up your chicken just before you head back to BLT.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, could you imagine have to take a internal bus and then the regular bus carrying a bucket of chicken???

We would just ditch the whole idea if it was iffy.