Must do dining for little girls

I’m trying to help a friend plan her trip to Disney in October. She has one little girl who will be turning 6 around the time they go. I have already suggested a few things that I think she will like, but since I have boys, I was wondering what dining experiences do you think are a must do for little girls?

Princess Storybook Breakfast. It is a must do for any little girl who loves a princess.

I really enjoy lunch at Cinderella’s Royal Table. It has princesses and the girls even get souvenir wands! I think the Princess Storybook meals have a couple extra characters but I’ve always enjoyed being inside the castle and I like the menu choices. :happy:

My nieces loveee the Princess Storybook dinner at Akershus in Norway in EPCOT. It’s their favorite. And ours too!

And when my oldest niece was one we took her to 1900 Park Fare. She’s still afraid of characters, so she didn’t really interact, but I don’t think it was that impressive or special.

The dinner at Akershus is much better, and feels way more storybook!

We love the Princess Storybook dinner at Akershus in Norway too, Cinderella’s Castle is a must at least once for a little girl and my DD really liked Park Fare for dinner. She’s already a little romantic so the dance between prince charming and Cinderella was one of those :wub: moments.

What exactly is Cindy’s Royal Table like? I know everyone loves it, but I’d love to know what makes it so special! My nieces have never done it before, since we tried 1900 before, and then we tried Akershus, and they fell in love with that one. Maybe if the CRT sounds good, we’ll try it for them!

What characters are actually there. I know I’ve read this before, but I can’t remember. I think the main reason we do Akershus is because you get all the princesses and my nieces aren’t just Cinderella fans. Although my oldest niece thought she was her!! Until Hannah Montana came around… :laugh: :wub:

Princesses Story book at Norway (Akershus) is the most bang for the buck.

Also, try something a little different with 1900 Park Fare with Alice in Wonderland and Mary Poppins.

[QUOTE=StaceyDarling!;1037373]What exactly is Cindy’s Royal Table like? I know everyone loves it, but I’d love to know what makes it so special! My nieces have never done it before, since we tried 1900 before, and then we tried Akershus, and they fell in love with that one. Maybe if the CRT sounds good, we’ll try it for them!

What characters are actually there. I know I’ve read this before, but I can’t remember. I think the main reason we do Akershus is because you get all the princesses and my nieces aren’t just Cinderella fans. Although my oldest niece thought she was her!! Until Hannah Montana came around… :laugh: :wub:[/QUOTE]

The perks for this are YOU are IN the castle! You go up curvy stairs to the top. AND you get a photo op package with Cinderella. I don’t think the meal is worth the dinner price, but breakfast was good. The Princesses are subject to change (we had Alice?) but the girls do get a magic wand and wishing star. It’s cute to do at least once.

Hmm, that does sound like quite a perk! And the wands and wishing stars sound like a cute touch!

Last time I went to CRT for lunch, all the princesses were there except Ariel. Cindy, Belle, Jasmine, Snow White, Aurora…they all came around to our table. You get an adorable plastic wand that’s a cute souvenir even for us older ladies! :laugh:

I know that the Fairy Godmother used to come out…along with the mice but I’m not sure if that has changed or if they show up at different meal times. I’ll be doing dinner there for the first time this July. :happy:

I just liked it in there. We had a great view-our table was nestled up to a window and the atmosphere of being in the castle was great. You get a commemorative photo in a paper frame-thing. Yeah it was kind of pricey but I really enjoy it. It’s something I like to do every trip. :laugh:

Here’s the link to my TR with the wand! Music plays and all glittery lights start to flicker and you are told to make a wish! (DD was 4 in this picture! :frown: now she’s all grown up and doesn’t “like” Princesses anymore!)

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/trip-reports/42256-mickeysgirlz-quick-trip-world-4.html#post791527

We had done BBB the day before, but I just kept all the parts and with a little hairspray - they were all BBB’d again! :laugh:

We did CRT when it first opened and I dont remember getting a wand? Maybe thats new- but we did have the Fairy Godmother.
I would think thats a must do for little girls, and maybe seeing Mary Poppins over at 1900 Park Fayre at GF?

Definitely worth it to do at least once, the girls will never forget it.

Dinner at 1900 Park Fare

My DD is 6 and we are eating at the Akershus Princess breakfast next Saturday! We are also eating at 1900 Park Fare for dinner with Cinderella. We will have plenty of time with the princesses!

And Prince Charming! :happy: I think he’s at 1900 Park Fare dinners and he usually dances with all the little princesses! :heart:

Yep your right- we also met him last time! This will be our first with the step-sisters and step-mother. Last time we had Suzy, Perla and the Fairy Godmother.

[QUOTE=CuriousAlice;1037393]You get an adorable plastic wand that’s a cute souvenir even for us older ladies! :laugh:
[/QUOTE]

Haha, I am so with you there!!

That is so unbelievably adorable that he dances with the little princess’! I must not have gotten a good dinner when we went about 4-5 years ago. They didn’t do anything! And we didn’t really get any good interaction!

Like they came over, took a picture and left. It was my niece bday and they didn’t even make the slightest fuss over it at all.

And she was really timid with them. Maybe now that she’s older and the other girls are too, it’d be funner!

I agree with the others on there choices but also my girls really love breakfest at Crystal Palace also. with Pooh and Friends.